PDA

View Full Version : BMW's are self repairing...

Montreal525
06-27-2006, 12:12 PM
First of all, I would like to apologize for my questions about the heating system. I did a search afterward and found out it was a well covered topic. Mea culpa.

Funny thing is I went to the indy today and the bimmer yard and none of them could help me out. I was really pissed and on the way back, I played around with all the settings and had a long talk with my car about how hard I worked to keep her going and where our relationship was heading if she kept being a diva...

Guess she put some water in her oil because all the systems came back on line one after the other. First the heat shut off inside, then the a/c popped back on, then the rear deffoger and finaly the air recirculation. I guess I made my point when explaining how dirty men would be taking her apart for money at the bimmer yard we visited...

If only it could always be that simple...:D

Jeff

Blitzkrieg Bob
06-27-2006, 12:22 PM
might just work

Evan
06-27-2006, 12:49 PM
your wife will donate your genitals to darfur if you try some **** like that ;)

JonE
06-27-2006, 01:24 PM
When it comes to wives, I'd rather have the heat working than the fridgid cold air...

Jr ///M5
06-27-2006, 04:28 PM
might just work
Bob, you'll never recoup the boob job money...:D

Gayle
06-27-2006, 04:32 PM
had a long talk with my car about how hard I worked to keep her going and where our relationship was heading if she kept being a diva...

I guess I made my point when explaining how dirty men would be taking her apart for money at the bimmer yard we visited...

Jeff
I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

You want to rethink your signature?

632 Regal
06-27-2006, 05:17 PM
look at your dyslexic sig pic! one to talk?

lmao :D

Blitzkrieg Bob
06-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I am stuck with....So I'll have to keep her.

Montreal525
06-27-2006, 06:14 PM

Ouch... busted.... You have to look at it like I am willing to compromise and possibly change in order to make the relationship work ;)..... if she does the same......first....:D

Keen eye Gayle, I didn't even see it myself..:p

Jeff

Gayle
06-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Ouch... busted.... You have to look at it like I am willing to compromise and possibly change in order to make the relationship work ;)..... if she does the same......first....:D

Keen eye Gayle, I didn't even see it myself..:p

Jeff

I commend you for discussing the problems with your automotive Fraulein. She sounds like a reasonable sort who will meet you half way.

jbourke
06-28-2006, 02:54 AM
her Christine now did you?

Montreal525
06-28-2006, 09:43 AM
No, she's not evil, just precious...:p The evil one is her older american cousin living in the garage.... ;)

Mmmmm....my precious...:D

Jeff

HDhandyman
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM
When it comes to wives, I'd rather have the heat working than the fridgid cold air...

WORD!