PDA

View Full Version : Gayle fanclub soon to be setup...

genphreak
06-26-2006, 02:58 AM
LMAO Gayle have you ANY IDEA how popular you are???

I just saw that the post about your birthday (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=23204) has over 1000 reads.

Well I guess this is a real happy bimmer.info birthday you're having!!

Now all you need is a commemerative plate. Perhaps if the other one had an ad running in it we could afford to pay for one by now.

But how many reads will this post get?

I thought maybe 3, but then I decided to put "Gayle fanclub" in the title to see if that would attract some attention-

YES, I was only joking people...

:D Nick

Morgenster
06-26-2006, 03:43 AM
I think it's a supply and demand thing.
But I'm a pretty cynical psychologist, so maybe Gayle is just a very nice person and thus very popular.

Gayle
06-26-2006, 05:22 AM
I think it's a supply and demand thing.

I totally agree. It is sort of like the words from that Jimmy Buffet song that go something like this "Fins to the left, fins to the right, and you are the only bait in town".

Being the only woman posting here who is trully interested in e34s, I am a novelity. If I were a guy, my birthday thread probably would have had about 3 posts and 10 looks.

And being a woman, I get more teasing which makes the thread more interesting. Mine was the first birthday thread that I have seen that had suggestions to go to a nude beach. You have to admit that is interesting.

All that said..... Nick-I want royalties from everyone who joins my fan club:D

GJPinAU
06-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Nick-I want royalties from everyone who joins my fan club:D
$50 and you get a daily newsletter (re: Bimmer.info) and stick-on chesticles. :D

Regals Slut
06-26-2006, 03:45 PM
$50 and you get a daily newsletter (re: Bimmer.info) and stick-on chesticles. :D

LMAO This was GREAT!!!!!