PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New...

specialguess
06-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new been register here for awhile. Never posted anything till today but I read all the great info you guys put up.

To tell you a bit about me, I live Toronto, Ontario. I have a 1989 BMW 525IA. I bought it about 7 years ago and it has been sitting in my garage for the last 4years with out being driven.

About a month ago I decided I need to do some restoring and putting it back on the road.

I bought a set of Racing Dynamic Headers about 4 years ago from some guy on EBay. I had them in the box in the trunk since then.

I have put on my Headers and I am in the process of changing the timing belt right now. I painted my valve cover but I bought the wrong paint so I will be going to Home Depot today to get the right one.

I have most of the car striped right now because I intend to fix all of the minor rust on the car and get it painted hopefully within the next month depending on the amount of time I get to spend on the car.

Well that's enough about me for now. I would just like to say hello to everyone on the board and if I ever run into a jam or a problem as I restore my car I will be asking you guys for help.

joshua43214
06-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the board and good luck with the restore

SharkmanBMW
06-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a real project!
Good luck with the work, there are quite a few Torontonians around you that can offer good advice if needed!

Welcome,
Chris from Montreal

TheEndIsNear
06-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Love to see pictures of the progress...

specialguess
06-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the many welcomes. I will post some picture's soon.

mattyb
06-25-2006, 11:18 PM
yeh welcome! get the bastard back on the road and have some fun. no good in the shed.

specialguess
06-26-2006, 06:50 AM
Thanks and I will get it back on the road as fast as I can