PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's at it again -- on "that other board"

gale
06-24-2006, 05:48 AM
I guess pacifying their sponsors is more important than retaining talent . . . suppose I'd do the same if I were a bid-na-man . . .

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/m-lounge/7802919-1.html

632 Regal
06-24-2006, 06:04 AM
****in gay

Jr ///M5
06-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Who gives a crap....that board died years ago.

Hey Jeff, did I tell you how much I like your new signature picture? You guys look so kool together.

Mil, I'm glad you happened to Jeff, cause Lord knows where he would have ended up.....just like the rest of us, saved by a good woman. Thanks Mil...;)

Hope you enjoyed Chicago, especially Junior!!!:D

JR England

Jehu
06-24-2006, 12:07 PM
You can't even mention this board on that board and its all about anatomy and biology... juvinille...

uflnuceng
06-24-2006, 12:43 PM

+1

Roadfly is the worst...

e39dream
06-24-2006, 12:44 PM
I cannot get used to roadfly- its format hurts the brain.

Regals Slut
06-24-2006, 12:53 PM

Hey Jeff, did I tell you how much I like your new signature picture? You guys look so kool together.

Mil, I'm glad you happened to Jeff, cause Lord knows where he would have ended up.....just like the rest of us, saved by a good woman. Thanks Mil...;)

Hope you enjoyed Chicago, especially Junior!!!:D

JR England

Thank You So Very Much!!!!!!!! I am EXTREMELY HAPPY that Jeff found me and LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Bill R.
06-24-2006, 01:22 PM
bimmer.info/roadfly format.

I cannot get used to roadfly- its format hurts the brain.

Robin-535im
06-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Here here.

Although I was a latecomer to the old-format-board... still fun to browse the old archives and see the difference. More personal, IMHO. Interesting to see how the same questions have been discussed in the past.

Jr ///M5
06-24-2006, 03:01 PM

when we first migrated here?

Yes, I agree Bill, those were the days my friend....

Bill R.
06-24-2006, 03:24 PM
wayback machine , this was as close as i could get.
(http://web.archive.org/web/20030621161046/http://www.bimmernut.com/wwwboard/e34/)

when we first migrated here?

Yes, I agree Bill, those were the days my friend....

Jr ///M5
06-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Brings a tear to my eye, remember Tim Collins and when he found the "All your base are belong to us"... that looked good in the E34 matrix.

Heard from Quentin lately? It's been about a month since I've heard from him, and I haven't heard from Gordon since his birthday...Geoff was in the States in the Spring, in 'Hotlanta'.....Lori said to fly down to meet him, but was afraid I wouldn't come back...;) I loved that place....

Nostalgic, huh?....how's Yvonnes' E46 running? She still like it? Lori has 96k miles on the 525 now and I'm having a hard time prying it out of her hands to do the inspection...done went through 2 sets of tires and I'm looking at the Michelin Exhaultos this time....damn Pirelli P Zero Nero's wore down to nothing in a heartbeat, 'bout 20k miles and they're toast. Thinking about having the alignment changed for a more neutral setting, straightaways don't require the camber and toe that the curvy hills do, and here in the flatlands all we worry about are deer...;)

uflnuceng
06-24-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm a huge fan of the vBulletin format on most of the modern forums now adays... the real crime against humanity is roadfly's piss-poor search engine. It breaks my heart to think of all the valuable information locked away in those archives.