06-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Isnt that the one with the black m5?

liquidtiger720
06-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Yup...

I have it on DVD. :)

SC David
06-23-2006, 01:07 PM
I watched it last night. I happened to flip to it when Deniro and Reno were sitting in the Peugeot waiting, and was like YES!

But while watching it, I discovered that the car they used was a 525/535 or some normal 5 series. There is no body kit on the car. Only thing M5ish about is the badge and the turbines, but even those were sometimes replaced with basketweaves. BUT, it did have the sport seats in some of the stationary shots. Now I'm just confused :(

Scott H
06-23-2006, 01:30 PM
it explains the use of the vehicles.

I also turned it on at the same point last night as they were waiting for them to come out of the red door.....it was late and I cranked the volume up....sleeping wife was NOT happy.

I watched it last night. I happened to flip to it when Deniro and Reno were sitting in the Peugeot waiting, and was like YES!

But while watching it, I discovered that the car they used was a 525/535 or some normal 5 series. There is no body kit on the car. Only thing M5ish about is the badge and the turbines, but even those were sometimes replaced with basketweaves. BUT, it did have the sport seats in some of the stationary shots. Now I'm just confused :(

SC David
06-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Haha, my gf was in the room with me. It was just then when she decided it was time to go to bed. Good choice on her part. You wouldn't want to be in a room with me trying to explain the differences between the M's and non M's.

NY535iManual
06-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Listen, I don't think ANYBODY would be heartless enough to intentionally drive an M5 off an overpass, even if it IS a DeNiro movie. Somebody might be dumb enough to do it accidentally, but that's a different story!

Alexlind123
06-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Listen, I don't think ANYBODY would be heartless enough to intentionally drive an M5 off an overpass, even if it IS a DeNiro movie. Somebody might be dumb enough to do it accidentally, but that's a different story!

True. I still think they should have an edited version without the BMW smashing for us e34 types.