PDA

View Full Version : 1992 have fender side marker light?

Robin-535im
06-22-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm sending the old gal into the bodyshop to fix a fender, ins co wants to put on a 1992 fender on my 1990 and I'm wondering if the 1992 had the side marker lights just behind the wheel well. Anyone know?

Scott H
06-22-2006, 01:36 PM
so no holes to fill....

I'm sending the old gal into the bodyshop to fix a fender, ins co wants to put on a 1992 fender on my 1990 and I'm wondering if the 1992 had the side marker lights just behind the wheel well. Anyone know?

Robin-535im
06-22-2006, 01:41 PM
so no holes to fill....
Thanks Scott. I looked at some sig pics just now and I don't think any 535 had them... I remember Gordon added his, right?

Some joker hit me on the freeway a few weeks ago. Merging into my lane without regard to my existence there... Come to find out it was a stolen rental car. Now either a stolen car or a rental car by itself is bad enough, but a STOLEN RENTAL is doubly bad. I figure the ONLY reason you even drive a stolen rental car is to crash it into stuff.

His car was a 2005 Expedition, and it just about flipped after he bounced off me.

Now I'm in a rush to finish restoring the truck so I can get to work! Hopefully I'll get more paint work done at the same time and have a better looking hood / front trim piece out of the deal.