PDA

View Full Version : Its Official,I am a slow learner....

Paul in NZ
06-21-2006, 02:03 AM
Had my car for about 4 years,tonite for not the first time I activated the one touch down,by accident (in the iddle of a raintorm)First thought was that the window hd dropped out of the track or something but up it came.and hey presto another stab and she goes all the y way down....another stab and ...All the way up.....i have tried a few times before but could never get it ...
Sheesh i love this damn car!

BigKriss
06-21-2006, 03:16 AM
Mine only does this on the drivers side. Do you know about the "hidden" features on the OBC?

Zeuk in Oz
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Had my car for about 4 years,tonite for not the first time I activated the one touch down,by accident (in the iddle of a raintorm)First thought was that the window hd dropped out of the track or something but up it came.and hey presto another stab and she goes all the y way down....another stab and ...All the way up.....i have tried a few times before but could never get it ...
Sheesh i love this damn car!
The feature I like best is how you can close the windows and sunroof by holding the key in the driver's door.

Cool ! :D

Rodericb
06-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Mine only does this on the drivers side. Do you know about the "hidden" features on the OBC?

do tell. please expound on this topic kriss

Ross
06-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Shazam!

shogun
06-21-2006, 05:27 PM
secret OBC codes or unlocking the OBC is on my website, see under
Mehr Reparaturhilfen / More Repair Hin
BMW 7 serien OBC Codes
just go to my website below and then scroll down to that subject.
I use it often to check the voltage while driving, actual fuel comsumption etc.

http://tridem.han-solo.net/auto/erich/auto.htm