"F*ck milk!

Got pot?"

Jason
03-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Just spent a weekend in Paris
wanna see my video?

JR'Z 525
03-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Last summer while on vacation in SF the wife pointed out some high school age kids standing on a street corner holding up a sign "will work for weed"....
JR

G Feller
03-30-2004, 05:01 PM
- Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider

BennyM
03-30-2004, 08:09 PM
on the corner holding a sign that said "God Bless You . Drive safely." ...er something to that extent. While at the red light, I told him I didn't have any cash and he said "That's alright. I don't want money. Just drive safe. I don't need to worry 'cause I don't drive. So God Bless you and drive safely." The light turned green and he repeated that last sentence, screaming it out to every car that pulled past him.

scott540
03-30-2004, 08:13 PM
lemme guess. Corner of 94 and Dowling? I remember as soon as the weather got halfway decent that corner was full. The one that always made me smile were the decent looking people holding a sign that said "Traveling". I'd like to travel to on other people's money too. God I miss Mpls.

winfred
03-30-2004, 09:57 PM
we have a few notorious bums in baton rouge, my favorite was the man and woman combo, "wife 7 months pregnant blah blah blah........" she was 7 months pregnant for about a year and a half (with a square paisley patterned pillow, you could see it through her shirt) another good one, "starving will work for food" mom rolled down the window and said "i don't have any money but you can have these banana's" offering a couple to him "i don't like banana's" i guess he wasn't that starving, hell i don't like banana's but ill eat one when hungry

Unregistered
03-30-2004, 10:14 PM
The city banned it inside city limits. You can get a permit if you want to sit on a corner and play an instrument with a container near you but you cannot stand in the middle of an intersection and beg. That pisses me off like nothing else, esp when you go into the ABC store (booze) and there stands the begger buying some choice liquor. There is a sign above the door that says "no shoes/no shirt/no bath/no service". ;)

Derek A.
03-30-2004, 10:28 PM
These are some very "colorful" t shirts:

http://www.tshirthell.com/

James
03-31-2004, 12:14 AM
:D
Last summer while on vacation in SF the wife pointed out some high school age kids standing on a street corner holding up a sign "will work for weed"....
JR
:D

BennyM
03-31-2004, 04:48 PM
I go through that intersection everyday on my way home. Haven't seen anyone besides that one guy so far....but I haven't spent a whole summer in Camden yet. Scott, if you get really anxious to visit, a bunch of us bimmernuts get together at a caribou by calhoun every month....might be worth a trip?

scott540
03-31-2004, 05:51 PM
believe me, when I see that post about the mpls get togethers, I think about going. When we do go for visit we end up taking the van with the dog and enough other crap to fill 2 E34s. I need to schedule a trip alone. Yeah, like that would ever work. :(