PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys received that Pressure Bleeder Bruno was bragging about a couple weeks ago...

632 Regal
03-30-2004, 03:45 PM
It was NOT what I had expected at all!

I expected a little rinky dink cap with a hose on it or something, what he sent me is a decent quality cap, several brass fittings (loctited I might add) a nice barbed fitting for a hose and a REAL pressure guage to top it off. He also included CLEAR copied instructions with pictures of an actual BMW that he used as an example.

Out of all the crap I have gotten over the internet I think this has to be the best value for the buck.

Thanks Bruno!!!

AllanS
03-30-2004, 04:19 PM
So you're saying Bruno falsely advertised his product.... hmmm.... If I were you, I'd ask for a full refund. He's doing a disservice to all the normal, disshonest internet salesmen trying to make a quick buck out there, and that's just not acceptable.

632 Regal
03-30-2004, 04:39 PM
I was thinking of sending it back and making one myself, of course the quality wouldnt be as good but I could at least spend twice the amount and have an item I could complain about everytime I used it. Pump the air pressure, go to bleed it while all the pressure leaked out or something. Maybe if I was real lucky I could get a faulty guage and create a real mess when I over pressurized it. I dont know but maybe in Canadia the value of their currency is worth more than US paper?