PDA

View Full Version : Bastards at DLS net

Bimmer Nut Ed
06-19-2006, 11:12 AM
They take my connection down cause the CC experation date expired. They don't even have the sense to call before they disconnect my Premium Business account! SOB

SchnellE34
06-19-2006, 11:20 AM
I noticed something was definitely wrong when your site wouldn't load either. I even imed another member to make sure it wasn't my computer, haha. Glad you got it back up Ed, I was sitting here twiddling my thumbs, haha.

calmloki
06-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Here I was rebooting and kicking the CPU around - POS site losing junk box! Oh.... never mind. Thanks Ed.

Jon K
06-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Ed - I have had the same thing happen to me in the past!

granit_silber
06-20-2006, 06:08 AM
They take my connection down cause the CC experation date expired. They don't even have the sense to call before they disconnect my Premium Business account! SOB
They disconnected it right in the middle of a page load for me and I thought that maybe my box was bad or someone had just installed some kind of filter for the work network.

I am reminded of how much I enjoy this place when, for some reason, I can't access it. Thanks Ed for developing and hosting this forum!
-ashley

Espen
06-20-2006, 06:13 AM
How odd.. The same thing happened to me today.

Not the same hosting company, but at least they sent me an e-mail 5minutes before they shut it down that i had to submit my new CC info to them in 5 days or the would shut it down... make it 5 minutes, anyhow i called them and they got it right back up, they were really embarased.