PDA

View Full Version : Who has best prices for Raybestos QS pads???

Robert K
06-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I need to replace my rear pads and am going to use the Raybestos QS pads, which I now have on the front. Anyone know who has the best online prices for these pads?

By the way...will the "brake lining" message go off automatically when I install the new pads and wear sensor or do I have to do something to reset it?

Grace and peace,

Robert K
1991 535i

E34 530
06-17-2006, 03:39 PM
rockauto.com (at least that's where I bought mine from 1 month ago) The message should go away, just make sure your careful with the sensors because they are quite delicate and break failry easily.

632 Regal
06-17-2006, 05:54 PM
yep rock auto, if your getting a message than somethings messed up or worn through. pretty simple actually.

Robin-535im
06-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I need to replace my rear pads and am going to use the Raybestos QS pads, which I now have on the front. Anyone know who has the best online prices for these pads?

By the way...will the "brake lining" message go off automatically when I install the new pads and wear sensor or do I have to do something to reset it?

Grace and peace,

Robert K
1991 535i

It will reset automatically (warning light) I had one that was just barely worn through and it would go on and off... until it wore through all the way.