PDA

View Full Version : OMG .... 3rd one in Canada!!

RockJock
06-14-2006, 07:35 PM
shaaaah-wing!!

http://www.splendidauto.com/viewcar.aspx?carID=59

might have to donate my right nut for this one :D ....

BillionPa
06-14-2006, 07:50 PM
notice how they didnt show a pic of the turbo?

Nick.Hay
06-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Man... They are so damn sexy!!

I love the subtle styling too, ultimate Q car!! Untrained eyes would simply write it off as 'just another BMW'.

That big front air dam, and the colour immediately remind me of a 3.0 CSL batmobile.

nuclearfusion
06-14-2006, 11:11 PM
notice how they didnt show a pic of the turbo?

You can't see the turbos except by very careful inspection - they are all heat shielded and shrouded. It's a *very* stealth installation, all the more notable since there are two turbochargers in there.

Enjoy!

Fusion

genphreak
06-15-2006, 05:04 AM
Man... They are so damn sexy!!

I love the subtle styling too, ultimate Q car!! Untrained eyes would simply write it off as 'just another BMW'.

That big front air dam, and the colour immediately remind me of a 3.0 CSL batmobile.It looks pretty nice, the door trims were probably done recently, there is wear everywhere in the pics so don't expect a show car, tell us how she goes once you've seen her!!! I would really like a Schnitzer/B10 twin monster turbo setup like that.... that motor would be unbelievably sweet. Next best thing to the ultimate e34 motor, the S38 (with twin turbos) which they never fitted to any production car whatsoever :( cries

RockJock
06-15-2006, 05:51 AM
barely broken in!! ................. i want it soooooo badly!! :(

my only concern would be the servicing/maintenance in Canada...and if you're ever looking at engine work ... it's HUGE dollars! .... and doing the backyard hack mechanic thing on this car would be total sacrilege!

with only 507 built i'd also tend to think that it's almost a shame to drive the thing and put miles on it....might be better off sitting in Jay Leno's garage?!?!

an e34 M5 on the other hand, well, i'd wouldn't think twice about driving the $hit out of one of those ....even a nice speciman ... :D