PDA

View Full Version : 91 525i E34 PARTING OUT

GAGE308
06-14-2006, 03:16 AM
Hey Guys...Im sorry if this might not be the proper area of the forum for Posting this question. BUT...My the transmission in my Beloved Maroon 91 525i was just read its last rights yesterday afternoon. The price quotes I'm afraid are just Too High for me to consider Throwing into this car as I Just need to get a newer vehicle for my Transportation...ok QUESTION BEING!!!..I Figure I would be better to part out the car on Ebay or on this site as opposed to trying to sell it as is with bad tranny. More money at the bottom line../..How Would I Go about this?...I Mean other than the obvious, taking it apart and listing all the stuff....is there an existing forum that may describe tactics?..where to begin?...I appreciate any help you guys may offer...Oh and By the way./...Im looking at a sweet 2004 330i color of black as my new ride..;-).....

craigmo
06-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey Guys...Im sorry if this might not be the proper area of the forum for Posting this question. BUT...My the transmission in my Beloved Maroon 91 525i was just read its last rights yesterday afternoon. The price quotes I'm afraid are just Too High for me to consider Throwing into this car as I Just need to get a newer vehicle for my Transportation...ok QUESTION BEING!!!..I Figure I would be better to part out the car on Ebay or on this site as opposed to trying to sell it as is with bad tranny. More money at the bottom line../..How Would I Go about this?...I Mean other than the obvious, taking it apart and listing all the stuff....is there an existing forum that may describe tactics?..where to begin?...I appreciate any help you guys may offer...Oh and By the way./...Im looking at a sweet 2004 330i color of black as my new ride..;-).....

I wish I could assist, but I'm just subscribing since I own a 1991 525i w/ M50. Looking forward to the parts list.

SC David
06-14-2006, 08:47 AM
I need the panel on the roof where the sunroof button is. Hopefully you had a tan interior, but if not, I'm not complaining. I just hate that panel dropping on my face while driving.

DaCan23
06-14-2006, 09:09 AM
What color was the car and where are you located and hows the rust on the body?

fkong777
06-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Is it Tan interior?

if the L&R seat armrest is in good condidtion.. I would like them.. I need the mounts too.

Phil Sanderson
06-14-2006, 01:25 PM
I need the panel on the roof where the sunroof button is. Hopefully you had a tan interior, but if not, I'm not complaining. I just hate that panel dropping on my face while driving.
...its been holding mine in place for 10 years.
regards
Phil

Jay 535i
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
A used tranny isn't so expensive. It would certainly cost a fraction of what you'll spend buying/leasing that 330i. You sure you're doing the right thing?

To each his own, I suppose.

BillionPa
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
calypsorot metallic!? if so i want you doors if they have no rust!