PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians want to meet near Toronto?

Rigmaster
06-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Looks like I'm going to be up there June 22-25th. I'll be working for a shop that does Vintage race car trackside support. We'll be at Mosport (Bowmanville, ONT) for their vintage race weekend.

Lemme know if any of you are nearby, maybe we could meet up.

ALSO, I will probably be driving up in a 2 car enclosed trailer with 2 cars and a bunch of spare parts in it- but I *should* have room for a couple of large/heavy parts if anyone is interested- could save a bunch on shipping. I have good clean rust-free doors and trunklids, as well as a rear bumper and some other stuff. Let me know.

Thanks!
Bret

McWatters
06-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Hey Bret, any chance you would have a drivers side fender. If any of the others are interested i might be gotta check that date tho

cheers

J.McWatters

Rigmaster
06-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey Bret, any chance you would have a drivers side fender. If any of the others are interested i might be gotta check that date tho

cheers

J.McWatters

Sorry, no fenders. Don't have much in the way of front end body parts- most of these cars seem to get wrecked in the front....

Just for general FYI.......
I have a pretty nice black leather interior and a set of REALLY nice tan (parchment) leather seats if anyone is interested. I've shipped E34 seats in the past, and I'd really rather NOT do it again.........so, if someone along the way, OR in the Toronto area, is interested- let me know :)

Bret

Qube
06-12-2006, 07:28 PM
When are you looking at? I want to leave the car at European Autobody to get the Erebuni (ACS) kit installed and that'll be two weeks with them.

Rigmaster
06-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Eh?

Anyone?

angrypancake
06-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Bret-

Whats youre route looking like?

Rigmaster
06-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Bret-

Whats youre route looking like?

Well, the guy that was supposed to be going with me from here (NC) can't leave until Weds, so I'll be leaving here Tues morning (driving) and he's flying into Syracuse NY Weds afternoon and I'll just pick him up at the airport. Sooooo, I'll probably just go up I-95 from NC to Northern VA, then cut over to I-81, then take that pretty much all the way thru VA, WVA, MD, PA and into NY.

I might be able to spend a couple of hours in NY Tues night/Weds AM visiting my grandmother- which is a good thing.... :)

Bret

DueyT
06-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Dang! I'd get together Rig, but I'm up in Ottawa over those days! I'm almost right at the top where I-81 squirts across the river. DOH! Have a good drive! Enjoy Mosport!

Cheers,
Duey