PDA

View Full Version : The E34 Summer Meet Update Thread

Bimmer Nut Ed
06-11-2006, 10:10 AM
The meet was awsome. With the late arrivals I believe the total was 34 E34's! YES 34 E34's. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Personally I think that the early morning rain caused some to cancel, and I know I could only get 3 of the 4 E34's I have access to, to the meet. And a big thanks from me goes out to Gayle who braved the extra hours of driving, to and from my house, to bring my daughters E34 to the meet. Gayle it was a pleasure to have met you. You're a true Bimmer enthusiast and an absolutely wonderful person. Thanks again for all your participation Gayle.

And that goes to everyone as well. The meet was a total blast. The cars, the people, the conversation, the food, the weather..... The list goes on. This meet was the best ever.

A big thanks needs to go out to the organizers of the event particularly Brandon, Scott, Krzysztof and Brandons mom.

OK, I know I did not make to time to contribute into the donation box, my bad. So I'd like to donate now Brandon, do you have a paypal account that I can donate to?

I also want to know how the gas tank install went guys. C'mon, tell the story!

bimmerd00d
06-11-2006, 10:40 AM

I think we'll let Andrew respond to this post when he makes it home. The install alone went well, we haven't heard from him since he left so it looks good.

Jay 535i
06-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I have a tonne (sorry, "ton" -- you know us Canadians ;)) of great photos I'll post tomorrow. It was a real blast, and a pleasure meeting so many friendly and like-minded people.

I'm already putting together my to-do list in prep for next year's meet. :D

Scott H
06-11-2006, 01:16 PM
If he stays awake after getting home!

http://www.hersted.org/E34%20Meet/Andrew%20Fuel%20Tank.JPG

I think we'll let Andrew respond to this post when he makes it home. The install alone went well, we haven't heard from him since he left so it looks good.

Jay 535i
06-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I was going to post these tomorrow, but couldn't wait. Here are my pics:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=44360983/a=35910307/t_=35910307

Many, many thanks to Brandon, his mom, and everyone else who helped make yesterday so fantastic. Can't wait 'til next time!

BigKriss
06-11-2006, 03:08 PM
The pics look great Jay. Its good putting faces to usernames.

Torque
06-11-2006, 07:20 PM
can you host on something where i dont have to register?

Jay 535i
06-11-2006, 07:26 PM
It takes two seconds to register. Give a made-up name and email address if you want -- there's no email verification.

Or use this made-up account I created:

email: george@wilson.com
password: george

winfred
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
it takes a whole 30 seconds and you don't need to give real info to have instant access

can you host on something where i dont have to register?

Torque
06-11-2006, 08:12 PM
thanks guys. i didnt realize it didnt need confirmation and all.

pics are fantastic. looks like you guys had a blast

Paul in NZ
06-12-2006, 12:26 AM
i think my dial up will get a severe workout in the next few hours....i gotta get broadband

Bruce Kennett
06-12-2006, 10:48 AM
i appreciate the time you took to put these together for those of us who were not there. thank goodness it didn't pour all day!

bruce

Jay 535i
06-12-2006, 01:12 PM
i appreciate the time you took to put these together for those of us who were not there. thank goodness it didn't pour all day!

bruce

My pleasure. Maybe next time you'll get off your ass and join us! :)

Regals Slut
06-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I was going to post these tomorrow, but couldn't wait. Here are my pics:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=44360983/a=35910307/t_=35910307

Many, many thanks to Brandon, his mom, and everyone else who helped make yesterday so fantastic. Can't wait 'til next time!

Really COOL pictures Jay I really enjoyed them.:)

Brandon J
06-13-2006, 12:05 PM
You can donate to bmwe34events@gmail.com on paypal.

The meet was awsome. With the late arrivals I believe the total was 34 E34's! YES 34 E34's. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Personally I think that the early morning rain caused some to cancel, and I know I could only get 3 of the 4 E34's I have access to, to the meet. And a big thanks from me goes out to Gayle who braved the extra hours of driving, to and from my house, to bring my daughters E34 to the meet. Gayle it was a pleasure to have met you. You're a true Bimmer enthusiast and an absolutely wonderful person. Thanks again for all your participation Gayle.

And that goes to everyone as well. The meet was a total blast. The cars, the people, the conversation, the food, the weather..... The list goes on. This meet was the best ever.

A big thanks needs to go out to the organizers of the event particularly Brandon, Scott, Krzysztof and Brandons mom.

OK, I know I did not make to time to contribute into the donation box, my bad. So I'd like to donate now Brandon, do you have a paypal account that I can donate to?