PDA

View Full Version : exact cc/min #/hr of M50 Non vanos stock fuel inj?

Jon K
06-10-2006, 07:29 AM
Hey guys - I am at the final stage of hooking up the car to standalone ecu. I have the spark harness with 6 pin connector and fuel inj harness with 6 pin connector setup and ready to go. I lost my fuel map I made but that doesn't matter since it was for 30#/hr injectors. I am not trying to get the engine to run on the stock setup so I can try and get spark going without confusion.

What are the measurements flow-wise for the stock fuel injectors? I believe they are green top bosch units. I think they are 17# but I cannot remember, maybe they're 15#? Can anyone please help me out?

bjl4776
06-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Im pretty sure they are #17

Jon K
06-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks Brandyn thats what i think too... got the car idling on fuel again

I hooked up spark and i can't get it to start.

Bill R.
06-10-2006, 09:31 AM
3.5 bars.

Hey guys - I am at the final stage of hooking up the car to standalone ecu. I have the spark harness with 6 pin connector and fuel inj harness with 6 pin connector setup and ready to go. I lost my fuel map I made but that doesn't matter since it was for 30#/hr injectors. I am not trying to get the engine to run on the stock setup so I can try and get spark going without confusion.

What are the measurements flow-wise for the stock fuel injectors? I believe they are green top bosch units. I think they are 17# but I cannot remember, maybe they're 15#? Can anyone please help me out?

Jon K
06-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Thanks bill.