PDA

View Full Version : need a m20 engine swapped with another m20 in 1990 525i, will pay cash! BAY AREA ONLY

gmannino
06-09-2006, 12:35 PM
I've got a 1990 525i with a blown m20 engine in it. I need to have it swapped out but do not have the time to swap it myself. I will provide the engine. I am willing to pay someone who knows how to swap the engine. Just email me with your price and I will pay cash. I live in antioch ca, but I am willing to have it towed or possibly using my garage. I have lots of tools, both air and mechanical. I do not have a working jack or jackstands.

Again, I Live in antioch and the car is there but I am willing to have it towed if you have a garage or shop.

Please only qualified technicians only or experienced mechanics.

Please email gmannino@sbcglobal.net

Blitzkrieg Bob
06-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Men need not apply

Alexlind123
06-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Men need not apply

What about elves?

DaveVoorhis
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
I've got a 1990 525i with a blown m20 engine in it. I need to have it swapped out but do not have the time to swap it myself. I will provide the engine. I am willing to pay someone who knows how to swap the engine. Just email me with your price and I will pay cash. I live in antioch ca, but I am willing to have it towed or possibly using my garage.
If you can tow it across the pond to my garage (in England; I'm across the street from the tractor repair guy), I'll sort you out for 500 quid plus the cost of the hoist rental and all the beer I can drink.

It'll take two days. Three if I'm sober.

Blitzkrieg Bob
06-09-2006, 02:34 PM
in a hollow tree and bake cookies.

Those other ones from up north can't be trusted, they only work on toys.