PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a good tranny shop on Long Island?

charlie
06-09-2006, 10:20 AM
My friend has a 750i and needs some opinion/ work done to the car. anyone know a good shop in the area? preferably someone who has a bunch of experience with BMW's not some AAMCO...

wang540
06-09-2006, 01:06 PM
My friend has a 750i and needs some opinion/ work done to the car. anyone know a good shop in the area? preferably someone who has a bunch of experience with BMW's not some AAMCO...

Where on Long Island are you? If you're in Nassau county i suggest going to a guy in Lynbrook who specializes in European cars called "European Auto Repair". I bring my car to this guy and he knows his stuff. Dealers give some of their cars to him when they can't figure out something. Also there is a guy in Franklin Square named Gino that my uncle brings his Porsche to, i don't know the name of his shop though.

charlie
06-10-2006, 04:00 AM
Cold Spring Harbor

Where on Long Island are you? If you're in Nassau county i suggest going to a guy in Lynbrook who specializes in European cars called "European Auto Repair". I bring my car to this guy and he knows his stuff. Dealers give some of their cars to him when they can't figure out something. Also there is a guy in Franklin Square named Gino that my uncle brings his Porsche to, i don't know the name of his shop though.

charlie
06-11-2006, 04:21 AM

bump