PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone do a CARFAX dor me?

jjg43
06-09-2006, 06:42 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone have access to CARFAX? If so, can someone search this VIN for me? I'm pretty serious about the car. It is a 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon with 34k on it for $16,900. # is YS3EH59GX23030547. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you can look it up, can you email it to cor5877@aol.com. I have a new baby girl on the way and a powerful wagon sounds like a good choice. Anyone know how the auto trans are in these cars. I want a manual but this car is lo milage and clean, plus the girlfriend doesn't know how to drive a stick. Don't really know much about these cars so any input is welcome.

Thanks,

Phil

jjg43
06-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone have access to CARFAX? If so, can someone search this VIN for me? I'm pretty serious about the car. It is a 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon with 34k on it for $16,900. # is YS3EH59GX23030547. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you can look it up, can you email it to cor5877@aol.com. I have a new baby girl on the way and a powerful wagon sounds like a good choice. Anyone know how the auto trans are in these cars. I want a manual but this car is lo milage and clean, plus the girlfriend doesn't know how to drive a stick. Don't really know much about these cars so any input is welcome.

Thanks,

Phil

...I plan on going to see the car tomorrow and it's 2 1/2 hours away. Sorry to be a pain, I know this is a little OT.

Phil