PDA

View Full Version : Have a great meet on the weekend

GJPinAU
06-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Gayle: we want lots of photos and all the dirt.

Jeff: we just want you to be yourself (give Gayle something to write about)

The rest of you, have fun and enjoy, wish I was with you. Maybe next year.

cheers,
Greg

P.S. if you see ƒUKeM5 send him home!:D

fukem5
06-09-2006, 02:34 AM
whatzdo you mean geejpee in OZ landz??? I get to every meetz that is going except i cant go to this one cauz BMV motorsportz has invited me to the F1 to test a new carz for them. They no me from my time as a test mulez for the new BMV tractors we reecently got in B.H. My cuzin Helmet told me that a personz by the name of Bidoli was driving one of BMVz finest and I should hook up wiz him to teach him about all thingz BMV. Did I tell you that Audi is trying to poachez me to test their new carz? It is hard to be me.

Qube
06-09-2006, 02:49 AM
Cya! I'm off for an 8 hour trek... luckily in a different time zone so I 'gain' an hour going there :)

Oh and GJPinAU, hope you don't mind I'm going to 'borrow' your nice bimmer.info logo and make some window cards ;)

wingman
06-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Hi Qube,
My car is wearing one of the GJP bimmer.info stickers on the passenger side 1/4 window and I've already been asked about it a couple of times.

632 Regal
06-09-2006, 06:32 AM
im leaving in a couple minutes, believe me I will be myself. Got the space suit all polished up with new oxygin tanks mounted so theres no stopping me now.

Qube
06-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Well, 9 hours later, here I am. I need an in-room massage before the karting!

dacoyote
06-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Well, 9 hours later, here I am. I need an in-room massage before the karting!

I need one now... after the drive home...

SharkmanBMW
06-10-2006, 07:33 PM
have fun guys! be safe but enjoy enough for those of us too far away.