PDA

View Full Version : Portland/Beaverton, Oregon- USA?

CharlesAFerg
06-06-2006, 04:38 PM
I know at least 2 or three other people besides me with our 5ers around here... Anyone else, I'm curious :D

TheEndIsNear
06-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Seattle area here...

s_ribbens
06-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Me. I live in Vancouver but I work in Lake Oswego. I'm hoping to move down there soon. There are quite a few more that I know of; E34 and E39. I'm work at Adrenaline Racing so swing by sometime. Cool shop and great parts/tech. Definitely a good place to get some good deals on parts and top-notch work. I'm the detailer there so feel free to stop by if you need help with any of that. We just opened this week but we will be stocking a lot of high end detail products that you can only get on line right now. Plus, I'll be able to help you figure out what you need to make your car look it's best! If nothing else there are cool guys there and it's a good atmoshpere so it's worth stopping by sometime.

There is also a group that gets together bi-weekly (not Adrenaline Racing affiliated) so if you are interested I can get you on the e-mail list.

Alexlind123
06-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Northeast of Portland, Hockinson.

CharlesAFerg
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Northeast of Portland, Hockinson.
Oh wow, you're not far at all, I'm in northwest Beaverton.

Me. I live in Vancouver but I work in Lake Oswego. I'm hoping to move down there soon. There are quite a few more that I know of; E34 and E39. I'm work at Adrenaline Racing so swing by sometime. Cool shop and great parts/tech. Definitely a good place to get some good deals on parts and top-notch work. I'm the detailer there so feel free to stop by if you need help with any of that. We just opened this week but we will be stocking a lot of high end detail products that you can only get on line right now. Plus, I'll be able to help you figure out what you need to make your car look it's best! If nothing else there are cool guys there and it's a good atmoshpere so it's worth stopping by sometime.

There is also a group that gets together bi-weekly (not Adrenaline Racing affiliated) so if you are interested I can get you on the e-mail list.

Wow, you read my mind. Actually, just yesterday I sent some pics of my paintwork to another guy to have him help me out on that very subject. If I could cruise on up there sometime this summer, I would seriously take advantage of that, I'm not even kidding. Do you have an address?

Seattle area here...
Oh, I might be taking a trip up there as well this summer!

trumpetr
06-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Mt. Vernon, here,,,about an hour north of Seattle.

CharlesAFerg
06-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Mt. Vernon, here,,,about an hour north of Seattle.

Oh wow, that's way up there... Some psycho on the internet sent me a death threat from like right near you, some Navy base.. Some island...? A seriously crazy mother****er... We should all bring our E34s in mafia attire when hes off base and scare the **** out of the dumb squidy bastard... haha :D

s_ribbens
06-07-2006, 04:49 AM
The address is:
Adrenaline Racing
16088-A Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, OR

Be sure to call before you head up. I float around with my details so I'm not always at the shop.

TheEndIsNear
06-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Let's go...

CharlesAFerg
06-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Is this it?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=16088-A+Boones+Ferry+Rd.+Lake+Oswego,+OR&ll=45.409177,-122.721555&spn=0.006832,0.016994&t=h&om=1

If so, let's roll ladies.

Sometime during the weekend probably, or afternoon after some of my classes earlier in the week. Just say when you're free, I can figure something out since I'm closest, I'm really flexible.

By the way Seth, do you have any more pictures of your E36? I want to see that shiny beast.

calmloki
06-07-2006, 12:30 PM
South of Salem in the thriving metropolis of Independence. 7000 strong when La Migra hasn't made a sweep...
Tom

glocati
06-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I know at least 2 or three other people besides me with our 5ers around here... Anyone else, I'm curious :D

You're right up the road. I am in NW Portland/Cedar Mill area.

s_ribbens
06-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Wow! Amazing how much better E34's look with color matched bumpers and factory side skirts.

s_ribbens
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I do. I'm not sure how many great pictures I have though. I don't have a camera so I just have random pictures that friends have taken. If you are making a trip to the shop I can bring it that day if you'd rather see it than the 5 (that is if I'm not in the middle of some other crazy project with it! ;) ).

CharlesAFerg
06-07-2006, 05:20 PM
You're right up the road. I am in NW Portland/Cedar Mill area.

AHA! I've seen you before, crossing Murray by the huge St Marys private school, that massive church. This was about a month ago I believe... Recognized the wheels, lol.

glocati
06-07-2006, 08:06 PM
AHA! I've seen you before, crossing Murray by the huge St Marys private school, that massive church. This was about a month ago I believe... Recognized the wheels, lol.

Certainly could have been. I'll flick the brights next time. I bet i've seen you running around as well. Do you have hamaan or hamaan 5-spoke style wheels?

CharlesAFerg
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Certainly could have been. I'll flick the brights next time. I bet i've seen you running around as well. Do you have hamaan or hamaan 5-spoke style wheels?

haha, naw, stocks so far. I'm working on it. Engine, paint, wheels, and then interior. Those are my priorities with this car.

Although I have seem some hottie in a 540 all over the place by where I live. Until then I haven't seen a lady driving an E34 unless she was over 50 and it was presumably her husbands. It's white with a body kit as well.

As you can see in the pic, mine is lachsilber metallic, and soon enough I will be modifying the front end by adding eyebrows and painting the front painted grilll panel black (under headlights and around grill) It's chipped to hell right now...

I'll definately look out for you as well sir.:D
-Charles