PDA

View Full Version : Who Can drink the most piss at the AU NSW E34 meet

BigKriss
06-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Who is the biggest piss head and thus the king of the australian e34 community in australia? Gringos we need your help!

rob101
06-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Bloody Oath! I am not a mexican y'all going down gringos! mas cerveca!

Bimmerman
06-03-2006, 01:33 AM
I Am The Alpha Male! If Only I Had A Second Mouth I'd Be Twice As Far Ahead Of You Lot! Philthy Phil Sanderson gets a big fat zero since he has gone home already.

sKilled
06-03-2006, 01:44 AM
My money is onb Wingman, but only because I ain't there. I am already on the 2 litre of mulled wine after warming up with almost half a dozen lagers and kan stihl tyhpe straight aye fella.

BigKriss
06-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Can you still buy the old DB draught in the wooden cartons over the ditch there in NZ brother?

wingman
06-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Thanks Phil and Skilled for your votes! Bimmerman (Paul), has decided to start sipping coffee apparently to rejuvinate himself But to me it's a sign of weakness. The Bundy Bear (Bundaberg Rum) is my constant companion at the moment so I might win yet. We have all decided that for the next OZ E34 meet we are going to PAY for Jeff Bidoli to join us so he can show us all how it's done!

sKilled
06-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Can you still buy the old DB draught in the wooden cartons over the ditch there in NZ brother?

Not here in Auckland, wouldn't know about anywhere outside of here. DB Draught and the old Export yeah, but it's getting harder by the day. Hence me getting into distilling. F**k the tax man!

Bimmerman
06-03-2006, 04:40 AM
Bimmerman (Paul), has decided to start sipping coffee apparently to rejuvinate himself
LIES and PROPOGANDA! I just cant understand this animosity you show towards members of the defence forces... telling such lies and that.... well... maybe i had ONE coffee, thats hardly ON THE WAGON!!! How did you score two votes anyway?:p

sKilled
06-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Bimmerman...How did you score two votes anyway?:p

Sorry, my bad, I voted for wingman. Seemed to me that his demeanour suggested and inept drinking prowess. However, I am sticking to my decision so naaaa:p

Gayle
06-03-2006, 05:23 AM
Are you kidding? Why have none of you voted for Mattyb?

From what I have heard, Mattyb trains for events like this and should be able to drink you all under the table. Plus he has home court advantage.

Mattyb--did you go into recovery and not tell any of us?

Also--I want to protest on behalf of women everywhere. Why is Cheryl not on the list? Being the only woman there, she should want to belt down a few.

Bimmerman
06-03-2006, 05:30 AM
Why is Cheryl not on the list? Being the only woman there, she should want to belt down a few.

Cheryl is out of contention since she took off with Philthy earlier this evening... MattyB is not a serious contender as he will only drink shandys. You should vote for me Gayle, as i am the underdog....:D

Gayle
06-03-2006, 05:32 AM
Cheryl is out of contention since she took off with Philthy earlier this evening... MattyB is not a serious contender as he will only drink shandys. You should vote for me Gayle, as i am the underdog....:D

Those of us who speak the other English need a translation. What is a shandy?

And why are you the underdog?

Bimmerman
06-03-2006, 05:48 AM
[QUOTE=Gayle]What is a shandy?[QUOTE]

A shandy (i believe its from England???) is a glass filled half with beer, and half lemonade.
I am the underdog as i have the fewest votes, apart from all the others.:)

rob101
06-03-2006, 06:30 AM
yeah well, i think i am in front

joshua43214
06-03-2006, 06:32 AM
I bet fukem5 can drink more piss than all of you combined =)

GJPinAU
06-03-2006, 06:46 AM
Who is the biggest piss head and thus the king of the australian e34 community in australia? Gringos we need your help!
I've just arrived home (12:47 am) and it would be hard to tell.
It's between Rob, Matty and Wingman.
Although we could call Paul (bimmerman) Mr BP - the quiet achiever!;)

rob101
06-03-2006, 06:58 AM
yeh! hi my name is rob i am a poof. mattyb is the beer drinker champion the world i dont even spew after heaps of piss. but mattyb is a champion boozer and he should win the piss up comp. by the way u all suck my limtited penile extremtiy which is limitd.

BigKriss
06-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Rob's not a poof but his boyfriend is!

pundit
06-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Rob's not a poof but his boyfriend is!
No I'm not! :D

rob101
06-03-2006, 07:12 AM
wtf. wingman is alseep and we are still are going!

GJPinAU
06-03-2006, 07:21 AM
wtf. wingman is alseep and we are still are going!
Is Boom n Zoom still alive? Or can he still drink in a comatose state?

Bimmerman
06-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Dunno where he has disappeared to... time for wingman to LOSE AN EYEBROW! wheres the razor! Teach him for getting the most votes and taking off to bed like a big softie...
Whos this FUKM5 spanker?

GJPinAU
06-03-2006, 05:28 PM
The next poll here should be:
Who woke feeling the sickest?

My bets are on Wingman or maybe Keith hasn't slept yet!

Jon K
06-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Australians brag about drinking piss....

not to self...

stay away from Australia...

Gayle
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Australians brag about drinking piss....

not to self...

stay away from Australia...

You mean that is not a slang term for beer?

Jon K
06-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Not often - when men start talking about drinking piss I usually pack up and go home

Paul in NZ
06-04-2006, 03:20 AM
you are right gayle,piss=beer in Au and NZ

pundit
06-04-2006, 03:25 AM
You mean that is not a slang term for beer?
Well here are the Aussie versions of the word...

piss = beer
piss = urine... er don't get 'em confused!
Example: "I want a piss" ("I want to urinate") versus "I want piss" ("I want beer")
Simple really... isn't it? But be careful trying to explain that to a Japanese tourist!! :D
pissed = drunk, intoxicated
Example: "Let's get pissed!" ("Let's get drunk!")
"He's pissed!" ("He's drunk!")
pissed off = angry, cheesed off
he pissed off = he left in a hurry, ran away, cleared off, shot through

Now to show that you truly understand all of the above you must carry out the following task...

Think of something that pisses you off while simultaneously drinking some piss and getting pissed while taking a piss and pissing off!... Got it? GOOD!! :D

Paul in NZ
06-04-2006, 03:29 AM
same here as well!

genphreak
06-04-2006, 03:53 AM
you are right gayle,piss=beer in Au and NZPaul you missed out I'm afraid. We genuinely had a good time (despite the nature of some of the resultant posts on the forum) for which I humbly apologise to the extent of which I may have had any influence. We truly hope that you will be able to make the next one, which may even be in Queensland and would make it even cheaper on Pacific Blue.

Things truly got a bit silly and suspect that at the next meet mattyb will find himself banned from the detailing supplies... :) Nick

Paul in NZ
06-04-2006, 04:10 AM
you know nick i SERIOUSLY considered it .I will keep my ears peeled.Dunno about Queensland but if an e34 met was organised around the time of Bathhurst,Aussie F1 or Motogp the chances would be really good

mattyb
06-04-2006, 06:41 AM
what about targa tasmania? nick hay is down that way

winfred
06-04-2006, 07:31 AM
i farted sneezed and belched at the same time while taking a piss once, i was all worn out and had to take a nap afterwards

Think of something that pisses you off while simultaneously drinking some piss and getting pissed while taking a piss and pissing off!... Got it? GOOD!! :D

rob101
06-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Things truly got a bit silly and suspect that at the next meet mattyb will find himself banned from the detailing supplies... :) Nick
LOL
well i am going to buy a clay bar anyway, sounds like a really good cleaning product, but i guess i'll have to lock it up before the next meet.
I was thinking perhaps the north coast of NSW would be a good idea, although brisbane is always good as well. but probably a bit far to get most of the sydney peoples to make it up

Zeuk in Oz
06-04-2006, 07:52 PM
What is a shandy?
Just as a point of clarification Gail, Bimmerman is correct in his description of a shandy being half beer and half lemonade.

What he neglected to do was paint the social picture of the time when the humble shandy was a popular drink.

Only men were allowed into the public bar of an hotel, except for the buxom barmaid behind the bar, of course, as this allowed men the liberty of swearing but not in front of a lady ! (The barmaid wasn't considered a lady).

Ladies would have to go into the "Ladies lounge" where it was proper to drink a shandy on a warm afternoon, remembering all the while that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies only glow ! ;)

These ladies obviously had to show restraint, so if it wasn't a dry sherry it was a shandy.

And who wants a return of the "good old days" ?

Edit : I just realise that I have just called MattyB a shiela. God will strike me down ! :D

mattyb
06-04-2006, 09:15 PM
no way. who said i was drinking shandy!!!! maybe for jon k we had a bottle of lemonade ready but thats all

Gayle
06-05-2006, 05:30 AM
Edit : I just realise that I have just called MattyB a shiela. God will strike me down ! :D

Greg has been tutoring me in aussie slang. Is this one of those times it is appropriate to say "Would meet a nicer bloke"? Would it convey the shiela implication in this context?

mattyb
06-05-2006, 08:44 AM
well if a bloke came to ur house and had himself a shandy it would be kinda wierd ok. In fact if some one came to my house and asked for a shandy then I would just give them a glass of lemonade with a dangle of a tea bag in it. because i would not waste beer like that. To suggest that a gentleman of our calibre would be open to such a suggestion of consuming a shandy would be sacriligious. we might hold one just to be polite but would gladly throw it at the first opportunity.

We would consider it offensive to be offered a shandy and it is correct in protocal terms that only with certainty it should be offered to a "sheila" and then only after a polite "no thankyou" has been proffered by that individual to the offer a full strenght beverage has been made available.

There are very few exceptions to this rule, the decline of a full strength beverage is questionable given that various other mediums apply for its supply in a recreational environment. there is always the obligitory throwdown or twist top( twistie) available as an alternative or then again any self respecting Australian would certainly know that a smaller offering of an alcoholic beverage is available in the capacity of an older version of the Vegimite glass. This vessel is an approved measured glass that is known to the wider world in particular for claret serving to samll children in italian families such as mine.

I am always happy to provide u with the correct protocol Gayle just in case u get here one day.