PDA

View Full Version : Most rewarding away message

saj3n
05-31-2006, 01:46 PM
[17:26] *** Auto-response from Boostd525: Workin on Jasens car.

Jon K
06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
:) Hope you like it! Drove real smoothe when I dropped her off at the trainstation!

SchnellE34
06-03-2006, 12:40 PM
jon, clean your pms

Jon K
06-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Schnell - cleaned

saj3n
06-03-2006, 06:46 PM
When you have Jon K's Mechanical Exptertise! :-D

It drives like a CHARM! Perfect! Even the Cops envy! Pulled me over to just confirm that everything was up-to-date! Even tried to take it for a sping (tow it), until I proved them that I had all the materials! I can't wait to sleep, then wake up in the morning to go and wash/wax her! :-D

Jon K
06-03-2006, 06:53 PM
When you have Jon K's Mechanical Exptertise! :-D

It drives like a CHARM! Perfect! Even the Cops envy! Pulled me over to just confirm that everything was up-to-date! Even tried to take it for a sping (tow it), until I proved them that I had all the materials! I can't wait to sleep, then wake up in the morning to go and wash/wax her! :-D

Nice Jasen really happy you are enjoying it. Did you notice we washed it? It had poured real bad and I had driven it from my house to the garage in rain and it was filthy. Gave her a quick wash :)

saj3n
06-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Nice Jasen really happy you are enjoying it. Did you notice we washed it? It had poured real bad and I had driven it from my house to the garage in rain and it was filthy. Gave her a quick wash :)

Yup! Sure did! Thanks! Made the drive back home more "ego-boasting"... i mean, it would've looked nice either way... but looking clean is so much better than driving it dirty. :-P