PDA

View Full Version : OT: Dont wanna make anyone feel older. BUT I had my Prom

McWatters
05-29-2006, 08:10 PM
so had my prom last weekend. All went well, cept at the after prom (we all rented cabins up at Wasaga Beach).. second day in we got kicked out. some kids started breaking shite. whatever, all in all it was an amazing time. No one went to bed, srrry wait no one passed out till 7, I actually chose to pass out in the Beemer front seet tilted all the way back, Quite COmfy When your drunk and stoned :D, dont worry key wasnt in ignition haha.

http://myspace-079.vo.llnwd.net/00780/97/08/780318079_l.jpg Me and the Wifey ( just kidding, shes the Girlfriend)

http://myspace-818.vo.llnwd.net/00780/81/84/780344818_l.jpg

(Our "modified hummer ride" if u look in this pic, u will see that my BMW key chain snuck out for some camera action.)

good ending to high school

cheers

J.McWatters

kyleN20
05-29-2006, 08:13 PM
congrats on graduating, i did last year, i think you will have ALOT of fun this summer, i know i did

Zeuk in Oz
05-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Congratulations !

What do you mean feel old ?

In my day your obviously tall girlfriend could have worn heels because you would have been wearing platform shoes with heels......:p

Ahhhh....those were the days ! ;)

Time for some more Prozac and warm milk.

wingman
05-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Good work mate. It's funny how things come back around. I had similar hair to you when I was leaving highschool in 1986, no BMW though (E34 wasn't around back then). I wish I still had hair... Your ride looks good in the first pic, whoops I mean 2nd pic!

rob101
05-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Good work mate. It's funny how things come back around. I had similar hair to you when I was leaving highschool in 1986, no BMW though (E34 wasn't around back then). I wish I still had hair... Your ride looks good in the first pic, whoops I mean 2nd pic!
hehe wait until you see my hair cut on saturday,
or lack thereof :p

Gayle
05-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Your date is cute. She gets the female seal of approval from me. Is she your main squeeze year round or was this a special occasion kind of deal?

In my day your obviously tall girlfriend could have worn heels because you would have been wearing platform shoes with heels......:p

Oh Bo. In a few years when she gets a little more confidence, she will be wearing 3.5 inch stilettos no matter how tall the guy is or what kind of shoes he is wearing.

CharlesAFerg
05-29-2006, 10:46 PM
so had my prom last weekend. All went well, cept at the after prom (we all rented cabins up at Wasaga Beach).. second day in we got kicked out. some kids started breaking shite. whatever, all in all it was an amazing time. No one went to bed, srrry wait no one passed out till 7, I actually chose to pass out in the Beemer front seet tilted all the way back, Quite COmfy When your drunk and stoned :D, dont worry key wasnt in ignition haha.

http://myspace-079.vo.llnwd.net/00780/97/08/780318079_l.jpg Me and the Wifey ( just kidding, shes the Girlfriend)

http://myspace-818.vo.llnwd.net/00780/81/84/780344818_l.jpg

(Our "modified hummer ride" if u look in this pic, u will see that my BMW key chain snuck out for some camera action.)

good ending to high school

cheers

J.McWatters

Seriously man, I'm glad your prom went well, I ended up being forgotten in a freak thunderstorm ruining my new leather jacket and almost getting struck by lighting and having to walk half a mile in the pouring ****ing rain. I'm not even kidding. I hated HS, as you can imagine, and I'm glad I'm in college, these are the real fun days :-). Although, it was probably because I didn't have my E34 until after that :-P.

McWatters
05-30-2006, 04:01 AM
Thanks all, haha yes Gayle she is my main squeeze.

and as for hair styles, my dad also commented on this, because back in his day he had the same hair cut, he is now reaching 60. So he gets a kick outta my hair.

cheers

J.McWatters

bjl4776
05-30-2006, 05:41 AM
Ah, those were the days, of course it was only last year for me. Prom wasn't the fun part. I had the minivan for the night after i dropped my grandpas porsche off. I had a mattress in the back with satin sheets. We went to the afterparty, then some kids started a fight, so we took all of the alcohol and went to my friends house. Were we didnt sleep for more than 2 hours a night for the week and finished off 11 kegs. Only a year out and i miss HS, but i am glad to be gone at the same time.

Gayle
05-30-2006, 05:51 AM
Ah, those were the days, of course it was only last year for me. Prom wasn't the fun part. I had the minivan for the night after i dropped my grandpas porsche off. I had a mattress in the back with satin sheets. We went to the afterparty, then some kids started a fight, so we took all of the alcohol and went to my friends house. Were we didnt sleep for more than 2 hours a night for the week and finished off 11 kegs. Only a year out and i miss HS, but i am glad to be gone at the same time.

That has to trump all prom stories. The car combination has to trump all possible combinations. However you don't mention a date. We presume you had one?

Jon K
05-30-2006, 08:06 AM
Congrats

But cut your hair ya damn hippy!

angrypancake
05-30-2006, 09:24 AM

so true. i ended up going to 6 proms when i was in high school and hated all of them. it was the after parties that made it worth while, especially when going with rich westchester girls to their even richer uncles house in the Hamptons.

Jon K
05-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I had my senior prom the worst! My gf was a junior and class president at her school - her prom was the same night. Mine was in Center City philadelphia in a Ritz Carlton, hers was in the Pocono area in some huge lodge/resort. Yeah - I attended both proms that night... was NOT fun.

Incantation
05-30-2006, 12:11 PM
no offense, but cut ur hair u look like a tard

theirongiant
05-30-2006, 12:50 PM
What in the sam hell is that monstrosity of a Hummer behind you guys?

angrypancake
05-30-2006, 02:13 PM
What in the sam hell is that monstrosity of a Hummer behind you guys?

a shaggin wagon. god it's hideous. plenty of room though in the back though.

Robin-535im
05-30-2006, 02:19 PM
u look like a tard

Now who could possibly take offense at that...

trumpetr
05-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Congrats, McWatters- you and your GF make a very nice couple. Tho,
as stated before,,,,the '80s 'doo', has to go. Tho, those of us that comment, and dont have that same amount of hair any more, might be living vicariously, and remembering where our hairlines used to be. Sigh!
Cool hummer ride,,,,,,,not a stretch hummer limo, more like a cross between a Hummer and a VW van "Westphalia" (spelling?),with its top popped up.
Lotsa 'headroom', eh?

Congrats on your prom, and your graduation. Well done.

angrypancake
05-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Lotsa 'headroom', eh?

ahahah oh memories of prom and the limo ride to the hamptons when my date "fell asleep"

trumpetr
05-30-2006, 03:59 PM
ahahah oh memories of prom and the limo ride to the hamptons when my date "fell asleep"

LMAO, pancake!
Heh heh heh,,,yeahright-- "Honestly ossifer, she just fell asleep in my lap."

or,,,"-The halogen was low, and she was reinflating it."

Gayle
05-30-2006, 05:54 PM
so true. i ended up going to 6 proms when i was in high school and hated all of them. it was the after parties that made it worth while, especially when going with rich westchester girls to their even richer uncles house in the Hamptons.

6 proms? you bragging horndog!

Jon K
05-30-2006, 06:06 PM
no offense, but cut ur hair u look like a tard

And your sig looks like youre screwing a barbeque grill... so...

E34 530
05-30-2006, 06:09 PM
ahhh FU guys, my hair was just as long but I had to cut it for prom last Friday :p .

E34 530
05-30-2006, 06:36 PM
And your sig looks like youre screwing a barbeque grill... so...

Lollerskates!!!

digitaldragon03
05-30-2006, 10:07 PM
I had prom about a month ago and it was great. I didnt really get to drive the date around in the E34 much, but when i was on my way to pick her up i made a pit stop at the liquor to buy gum. When in line to pay, this couple complimented me on how i looked in the tux. After i paid, i went outside and walked towards the E34, and the same couple waved and yelled "WE KNEW THAT WAS YOUR CAR! ITS GREAT!" That pretty much set the night off on the right foot.

Blitzkrieg Bob
05-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Did you get laid???

ThoreauHD
05-30-2006, 10:53 PM
Having Brady Bunch flashbacks lookin at those do's.

http://www.bradybunchshrine.com/bradybunch/Sounds1/bbghair.wav

angrypancake
05-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Did you get laid???

damn straight.

liquidtiger720
05-30-2006, 11:36 PM

haha, you are old. I was born in 1986 :p

I kid. I kid...but really, i was born in 1986.

angrypancake
05-30-2006, 11:50 PM
haha, you are old. I was born in 1986 :p

I kid. I kid...but really, i was born in 1986.

woo hoo me too. April 1st, 1986. Josh when's your bday?

liquidtiger720
05-31-2006, 12:01 AM
July 20th

Gayle
05-31-2006, 06:46 AM
damn straight.

cakes i think he was talking to digitaldragon. Attending six proms, if you didn't get lucky at least once, that would be pretty pathetic.

Incantation
05-31-2006, 01:39 PM
have a look in the mirror.. nuff said

i really hope your car will have more hp than your stupid jokes.. you gotta come up with something better next time, chump

angrypancake
05-31-2006, 01:43 PM
cakes i think he was talking to digitaldragon. Attending six proms, if you didn't get lucky at least once, that would be pretty pathetic.

i was referring to him too. he had the 540! i mean cmon. and as for me and my six proms... :) i'll leave it at that.

digitaldragon03
05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Did you get laid???
The night started on the right foot and the morning started on the right side of the bed. :D

bjl4776
05-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Of course there was a girl. She was my girlfriend of 6 months then and still goin for over a year even when school makes it tough.

bjl4776
05-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Lets just say i kept the bed in the back till the satin started getting not to silky smooth anymore.