PDA

View Full Version : 7 series door panels.

Felixdacat
05-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Hello all. I am looking to get black door panels for the E34. I have come across a set of 7 series panels that look really good, and molded same as the E34. Will they fit? backs look a little bigger, but the fronts look about the same size. Any help would be great....Thanks Derek

zibello
05-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I too wonder if they fit! Anyone knows?

Jay 535i
05-29-2006, 01:21 PM
If it's from a stretched 7 (e.g. it's has "il" after the number designation) then the rear doors are much bigger than yours.

I dunno about the standard-length 7, though. Most of them were the long version.

Kalevera
05-29-2006, 01:52 PM
No, nothing about the rear 1/2 of the E32 trim, with the exception of the reading lights and the grab handles, can be swapped into an E34.

best, whit

Felixdacat
05-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I kinda figured the rears won't work, but you think the fronts may work? if so that would be great. The 7 series to me have a cleaner look. smoother around the edges.

genphreak
05-29-2006, 07:20 PM
I kinda figured the rears won't work, but you think the fronts may work? if so that would be great. The 7 series to me have a cleaner look. smoother around the edges.I seriously doubt it, check the dash vents where they connect to the door trim for a fast check. If they are in the same position, you may be in luck- but the whole loook is different, i doubt they would mate properly to the dash or look right if somehow they could be made to