PDA

View Full Version : OT: Drinking...

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 05:04 PM
i just wanted to let everyone know i've been drinking since 11pm last night. it is currently 4:52pm EST. and i just got into a fight on my way to the liquor store with some brat in his wrx. ****er threatened to follow my friend and i home and 'kick both our asses'....that was until my buddy whipped out his lil' pistol and sent the bitch runnin! ha!

okey, back to the rum

BigD
03-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Dude, next time get sober before you start making **** up - it'll be more consistent. Did your buddy pull his pistol to make the bitch run away before you got into a fight with him? And how hard was it for two people to fight in a Subaru?

i just wanted to let everyone know i've been drinking since 11pm last night. it is currently 4:52pm EST. and i just got into a fight on my way to the liquor store with some brat in his wrx. ****er threatened to follow my friend and i home and 'kick both our asses'....that was until my buddy whipped out his lil' pistol and sent the bitch runnin! ha!

okey, back to the rum

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 05:58 PM
okey. here's the story.

We're driving back. The WRX ******* cuts us off. We honk and flip him off. He starts yelling **** (we're in my buddy's GMC Sonoma) He rolls up along side of us telling us he was going to 'follow us home and kick BOTH our asses'. We laugh, my friend says "and are you going to kick my little friend's ass?' *holding up his pistol* he promptly FLOORS his WRX and takes off doing about two or three times our speed. i had a tire iron in my hand (out of sight) but my friend Dave was waving his pistol in the guys face (it wasn't even a REAL pistol, just a BB gun)

Looking back, probably wasn't the SMARTEST idea in the world. But i hate when people drive like jackasses and then try to start ****.

Unregistered
03-28-2004, 06:12 PM
..where the wrong part was thrown away at birth. :D

If you're going to pull, use it.

632 Regal
03-28-2004, 07:26 PM
If your gonna drink till you cant explain, you didnt buy enough in the first place. Drive to drink dont drink to drive...well something like that.

AZ_Jason_S
03-28-2004, 07:37 PM
I don't even know where to begin. Either you are full of $h!t, or you are that stupid....

BigD
03-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Nah, just a rich, alcohol induced imagination. I've told stories like that too. And you still have a clear conscience because you don't really remember what happened - for all you know, you're telling the truth! First it was a fight, then it was a gun scare, then it was just a bitch fight behind the wheel, then it's a BB gun. Next it'll turn out he was just imagining it while scaring the **** out of the toilet.

I don't even know where to begin. Either you are full of $h!t, or you are that stupid....

BigD
03-28-2004, 08:54 PM
George Carlin: "Don't drink and drive? ********! How am I going to get home? I sure as hell can't walk!"

If your gonna drink till you cant explain, you didnt buy enough in the first place. Drive to drink dont drink to drive...well something like that.

632 Regal
03-28-2004, 09:00 PM
George Carlin: "Don't drink and drive? ********! How am I going to get home? I sure as hell can't walk!"

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 10:06 PM
My buddy carries a BB gun under his truck seat all the time (he gets into lots of 'road rage' incidents)

Nothing 'actually' happened because he took off after threatening us. I just found it amusing. And for the record, i don't drive drunk. Hence why were were in my friend's GMC Sonoma instead of my MkII Golf, because i wasn't driving.

I might be a drunken idiot, but i'm not a big enough idiot to endanger my life and the lives of others.

Unregistered
03-28-2004, 10:17 PM
Nah, just a rich, alcohol induced imagination. I've told stories like that too. And you still have a clear conscience because you don't really remember what happened - for all you know, you're telling the truth! First it was a fight, then it was a gun scare, then it was just a bitch fight behind the wheel, then it's a BB gun. Next it'll turn out he was just imagining it while scaring the **** out of the toilet.

Maybe it was a dream. Or one of those tales that grows as time passes:

"We were driving down the road and a subaru passed us."

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru passed us."

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru coupe passed us."

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru coupe passed us, my buddy was going to run him down in the Civic, but with his mom sitting in the passenger seat he couldn't."

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru coupe passed us, my buddy was going to run him down in the Civic, but with his mom sitting in the passenger seat he couldn't, especially since she was pissed because he misshifted trying to take a hole-shot on the Diahtsu Charade!"

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru coupe passed us, my buddy was going to run him down in the Civic, but with his mom sitting in the passenger seat he couldn't, especially since she was pissed because his dad misshifted trying to take a hole-shot on the Diahtsu Charade!"

"We were driving down the road and a blue subaru coupe passed us, my buddy was going to run him down in the Civic, but with his mom sitting in the passenger seat he couldn't, especially since she was pissed because his dad misshifted trying to take a hole-shot on the Diahtsu Charade! I was going to kick his ass, but Dad said "don't make me pull over!".

etc. The next thing you know the SHP are after you in a police helo, a news van is trailing you, you've robbed a bank, crapped on the middle of I95, taken on the WWF folks and beaten them with the help of Richard Simmons then got into an orgy with Dr Ruth, Britney and Francis the Singing Mule.

Drink Pusser's Rum, not that nasty **** at the booze store that's like $2.99/gallon and makes NightTrain taste like heaven.

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 10:29 PM
yep thats it. whatever. **** off is what it all boils down to.

::note to self never attempt to post stories drunk::

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 10:30 PM
and for your information, it was a combination of Whalers Coconut Rum, Absolut, Ole Tequila, and some Yuengling.

winfred
03-28-2004, 10:46 PM
what you don't like that lighter fluid taste of cheep rum? the best rum i ever had was some "over proof" rum a friend brought back from jamaica mmmmmm that was good sipping rum....... crap now i want some and don't have any

AZ_Jason_S
03-28-2004, 10:48 PM
"You made the mistake of bringin a knife to a gunfight." Or in your case a BB gun.

TheGeak
03-28-2004, 10:48 PM
haha, nah i'm such a liquor snob anymore. Damn expensive taste!

ryan roopnarine
03-28-2004, 10:50 PM
what constitutes overproof? 160? 4 or 5 shots of the 150 and my throat is torn up for a good 12 hours.

what you don't like that lighter fluid taste of cheep rum? the best rum i ever had was some "over proof" rum a friend brought back from jamaica mmmmmm that was good sipping rum....... crap now i want some and don't have any

winfred
03-28-2004, 10:51 PM
haha he said licker snob

ryan roopnarine
03-28-2004, 10:52 PM
my parting impression from an encounter with a whole bottle of 20/20 was not "damn i feel drunk" it was "damn i feel warm". colt 45 connesieur here.

haha, nah i'm such a liquor snob anymore. Damn expensive taste!

AZ_Jason_S
03-28-2004, 10:57 PM
You haven't really stooped until you've swilled the Old Crow.

winfred
03-28-2004, 10:58 PM
it wasn't that hot, i think it was 90-100 but real smooth with a distintive flavor and smell, the kinda stuff that sneeks up on you and knocks you on your ass hard, the only thing 151's good for imho is a hot tottie other wise it's like drinking gas (i've siphoned enough cars to have a good idea on that)

what constitutes overproof? 160? 4 or 5 shots of the 150 and my throat is torn up for a good 24 hours.

Derek A.
03-28-2004, 11:03 PM
What does your friend do when he pulls out the bb gun and the other guy pulls out a real pistol ?

ryan roopnarine
03-28-2004, 11:07 PM
http://www.rum.cz/galery/cam/tt/tdl/img/tt15.jpg

and that's its lower powered sibling...there's one called stallion puncheon...guaranteed greater than 78%, effectively around 82%.

it wasn't that hot, i think it was 90-100 but real smooth with a distintive flavor and smell, the kinda stuff that sneeks up on you and knocks you on your ass hard, the only thing 151's good for imho is a hot tottie other wise it's like drinking gas (i've siphoned enough cars to have a good idea on that)

Unregistered
03-29-2004, 06:47 AM

I have a bottle of that. That stuff could clean the nonskid material off of an aircraft carrier. It's nasty. You can't cut it, no matter what you do to it the stuff will kick your ass. It's made by Wray and Nephew.

632 Regal
03-29-2004, 12:49 PM
What does your friend do when he pulls out the bb gun and the other guy pulls out a real pistol ?