PDA

View Full Version : Downtown parking... Blind motherf****rs...

Montreal525
05-23-2006, 05:49 PM
You try to park in the right spot, you pay attention to others around you because you know the value of property, yours and others and for all your efforts, some blind S.O.B will still f*** you up and bonus, not even have the decency to leave a note or call the cops for a report... That sucks...

Jeff

Blitzkrieg Bob
05-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Hellen Keller School of Touch Driving

wingman
05-23-2006, 06:03 PM
This kind of thing makes me furious. Some people are just f**ked. I bet if someone did it to them they'd be screaming and yelling to the cops. Sorry about your car mate.

GoldenOne
05-23-2006, 06:11 PM
hmmmm....that ****'ll buff right out!

but yeah, sorry to hear bro....I thought it was bad when people leave dings in my once dingless doors :(....Hope it doesnt cost too much to patch up

E34 530
05-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Is the fender actaully bent or creased?? I f not, I did a similar thing when pulling my car into the garage one time. The spot is extremely tight and I must have scraped the stack of bricks that were being stored in the middle of the two cars while our landscaping was being done. Mine looked exactly like yours and it came out with a good scratch remover product and some elbow- grease. You can't even tell it happened if I didn't mention it.

Gayle
05-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Use a fine grade rubbing compound. If you have never used it before, go easy and check the results frequently. It will take off the paint from the other person's car. Used gently it is the miracle of the modern world. Use it when you are pissed and it will snarf down your whole fender in one gulp.

632 Regal
05-23-2006, 07:30 PM
thats what comprehensive is for!

Alexlind123
05-23-2006, 07:38 PM
hmmmm....that ****'ll buff right out!

but yeah, sorry to hear bro....I thought it was bad when people leave dings in my once dingless doors :(....Hope it doesnt cost too much to patch up

I HATE door dings.

GoldenOne
05-23-2006, 07:58 PM
I HATE door dings.

I hate the people the left the dings!

Montreal525
05-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Actually, the pictures were taken after 20 minutes of banging out the flare with a hammer and a 2x4. It was wavy and more depressed. I managed to bring it out a bit. The fender flare is flattened on the front part. I guess I'll start looking for a calypso red left front fender. Anyone??

Jeff

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-23-2006, 08:35 PM
might take a while for the correct color im still waiting for correct color parts too

632 Regal
05-23-2006, 08:38 PM
a couple parts?

ThoreauHD
05-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Whoever it was is drving a white crappy sedan. Low and no clearcoat. That really looks like hell. Sorry bud.

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-23-2006, 08:50 PM
should be able to compound the whit paint off till you find a doner

SharkmanBMW
05-23-2006, 09:19 PM
call Helmut at Bavarian Auto Clinic, or Foreign car parts, they can send you to the right place in Montreal...
But I also think that Bruno can hook you up at Racing King - he sells fenders pretty cheap
http://www.racingking.net/Canada/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=664

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-23-2006, 09:25 PM
I think he is waiting for the same color

Montreal525
05-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks Sharkman, I took a note of it. I usually call Recyclage St-Bruno. They specialize in BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Volvo...

http://www.recyclagest-bruno.com/main.cfm?p=10&l=fr

Jeff

genphreak
05-24-2006, 02:25 AM
Keep a piece of the white paint. Check back to the car park at similar times later on- especially the same time next week for white cars with scrapes. Chances are they will be there.

Take some pics of their car whislt they are away. Get the cops to send em a letter or soemthing like that, there has to be a way. Claim you have a witness, (make sure you get the date and time it happened right). Tehy'll pay your bill if you scare em with legalese enough.

Otherwise take a baseball bat and relieve the strain. (I didn't say that)

:) Nick

632 Regal
05-24-2006, 07:06 AM
great idea the wait til next week, I thing i wouldnt bat the car but the owner and utilize a few concrete nails infront of ALL tires just for the fun factor.
Keep a piece of the white paint. Check back to the car park at similar times later on- especially the same time next week for white cars with scrapes. Chances are they will be there.

Take some pics of their car whislt they are away. Get the cops to send em a letter or soemthing like that, there has to be a way. Claim you have a witness, (make sure you get the date and time it happened right). Tehy'll pay your bill if you scare em with legalese enough.

Otherwise take a baseball bat and relieve the strain. (I didn't say that)

:) Nick