PDA

View Full Version : M5 Replica Kit on EBay

Anton CH.
05-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Anyone care to bite the bullet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-96-BMW-E34-ALL-5-SERIES-M5-CONVERSION-FULL-BODY-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQitemZ8067615 511QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Johntee540
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Well thats about half what I paid for well worn F/R m5 Bumpers and SideSkirts. I still have to refinish them before I can even think about putting them on the car. - JT

Derek A.
05-22-2006, 03:23 PM
I got rust spots on my rockers and a huge scratch on the rear bumper - could be a way to go !

It looks like the trim strips are molded in - is that correct for an M5 ?

SharkmanBMW
05-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I am a little wary of people that make a webpage FULL of mistakes....
I hope the product shows better quality than their typing / grammar skills!
Professionalism speaks for itself, he should hire someone to "repair" his auction text so it gives off the air of a pro company.

quote:
"MOST OF OUR CUSTOMER SATISFIED with our product, if you will disjointed please contact us, we WILL resolve the problem.

We want TO MAKE costumer to be confident and happy about what they buy, by providing much detail about the products.
So, DO NOT hesitate please e-mail us at aerocustom77@yahoo.com left us your phone number (optional), we will contact you back."

ElSupremo
05-22-2006, 03:55 PM
It was posted here before. Look at the drivers side of that front bumper and see how flat the corner is, and how wavy it is overall. You're gonna have a lot of time into fixing it before install, not to mention fabricating mounts.

EDIT: It has also been mentioned that the red car does not sport the kit they are selling, but are OEM parts.

njshore4x4
05-22-2006, 04:05 PM
remember..you get what you pay for!!