PDA

View Full Version : ac condenser replacement, temp sensor problem

fsteyer
05-19-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi -
I just finished replacing my condenser. It wasn't difficult, just needed to remove the bumper and front grill, loosen the radiator and it slips right out.
After I reconnected the temp sensor on the bumper my computer readout is stuck on +20F. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

Bill R.
05-19-2006, 07:00 AM
respond, and or check up behind the bumper where the wire for the sensor meets up with the foglight wires, sometimes you'll find a problem there.

Hi -
I just finished replacing my condenser. It wasn't difficult, just needed to remove the bumper and front grill, loosen the radiator and it slips right out.
After I reconnected the temp sensor on the bumper my computer readout is stuck on +20F. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

632 Regal
05-19-2006, 07:28 AM
if it doesnt clear up after that you might need to clean up the connections and use some sontact cleaner.

winfred
05-19-2006, 08:05 AM
it's strange how some cars come right up when you plug in a sensor and others take a while to get up to speed

if it doesnt clear up after that you might need to clean up the connections and use some sontact cleaner.

fsteyer
05-19-2006, 08:33 AM
thanks ... I'll just give it some time then.

btw ... the previous two avitars are perfect in sequence ..... :D :D