PDA

View Full Version : Rear bumper attachment

tgrandahl
05-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the large plastic boetie things that the sides of the bumper slide and attah onto? I have dug through every bit of real oem and every other site i could think of. Its just not there.

Elekta
05-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the large plastic boetie things that the sides of the bumper slide and attah onto? I have dug through every bit of real oem and every other site i could think of. Its just not there.
Just bring the broken one with you to the stealer...they're like $13 or something.

Scott H
05-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Dude, just click around and practice a bit more....you'll find everything you need in the ETK. The "it's not my fault I can't find it" will not fly.....so don't ever use it. If it's on your car, then it's in the ETK.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=HJ63&mospid=47414&btnr=51_0620&hg=51&fg=15

I'll let you tell us what part # it is

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-15-2006, 01:06 PM
what is ETK?