PDA

View Full Version : finally some pics for you all!

bullyd
05-15-2006, 09:55 AM
at last,

bullyd
05-15-2006, 09:56 AM
more

bullyd
05-15-2006, 09:57 AM
let me know what you all think!:D

Chowchilla Skunkwerks
05-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Nice looking....looks like it has buck teeth...maybe blackout the mesh

you asked...

Rustam
05-15-2006, 10:10 AM
let me know what you all think!:D

I find the silver mesh looking odd...

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-15-2006, 10:10 AM
nice car

Bleeding_Knuckles
05-15-2006, 10:17 AM
is that tinfoil in the grill?

bullyd
05-15-2006, 10:47 AM
its aluminium mesh soon it will have M stripes painted on it to break up the silver,i gotta admit though it seemed to look better in my mind than on the car but i wanna try the stripes before getting rid all together!

angrypancake
05-15-2006, 10:49 AM
and the m5 badges. my vote is for debadged all around. clean and simple

SchnellE34
05-15-2006, 11:38 AM
I agree about the buck teeth, take some pics with your proposed paint job. But the car does look stunning. I like the subs suspened up in the trunk.

bullyd
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM
paint done but not sure? maybe ill go blackout? ill leave for a week then decide!

SchnellE34
05-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Well its original, I'll give you that...

califblue
05-16-2006, 03:55 PM
please loose the mesh and adding the M badges will only make it look worse..trust me;)

also what is up with the trunk...just curious?

Alexlind123
05-16-2006, 04:41 PM
paint done but not sure? maybe ill go blackout? ill leave for a week then decide!

I will admit, the grill does look better with the paint. Overall though, nice looking car!

Incantation
05-16-2006, 05:59 PM
why do u have m5 badges

F4Phantom
05-16-2006, 06:18 PM
good job. at least you are willing to try new things. you may disconver some awesome thing that everyone copies. EG. I have always thought z3 shark grills on the side look awesome, but then you will alway have people that just want the car to look like it rolled off the factory floor, nothing else. I like the car looking sleeperish but also some clear cut individuality which no one else has. I think this is what you have acheived with the grill. If you like it, then keep it. I think its rocks cause its not a massive wing, it's working with original boundry's of the car, and if you dont look hard enough you may not notice.

onewhippedpuppy
05-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Agree with the others on the mesh, maybe painted black would look good? Also lose the badges, M5 badges belong on an M5. Plus, it's writing a check your car can't cash when someone pulls up next to you at the light. Nice car though, nice to see someone else with the M-Contours.

Nick.Hay
05-16-2006, 07:07 PM
I concur!!

Don't loose the mesh, just black it out, to match the rest of the grille... That'll look spot on!!

The stripes looked well done, but a little too much on such a great looking E34!!

Gayle
05-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Refresh our memories. Didn't you do a bunch of stuff to your car this past year? I remember you wanted the virtural car show extended so you could finish your work on it and enter. Tell us about it.

McWatters
05-16-2006, 09:54 PM
I like the creativity. just dont let the people get you down, they express their true feelings, so in a good way its an honest forums, Believe me i took on some mighty bashing when i installed my interior neons.

Paint looks way better, beauty car, like the trunk

cheers

J.McWatters

pundit
05-17-2006, 02:56 AM
....Believe me i took on some mighty bashing when i installed my interior neons....
WTF??!!...YOU INSTALLED NEONS!!!???.... WHEN IN THE F*CK DID YOU INSTALL NEONS?!!!
I DON"T BELIVE IT... HE INSTALLED NEONS!!!.... NEONS ON AN E34!....! F*CKIN' NEONS... OMG!!!! :D :D :D

bullyd
05-17-2006, 04:49 AM
please loose the mesh and adding the M badges will only make it look worse..trust me;)

also what is up with the trunk...just curious?

in the back i have installed 2 12" jbl's into a custom box with perspex windows so you can see the base of the cone giving it large with blue light flashing inside the box in time with the music.the inside of the box is painted metalic silver to reflect the light. the rear shelf has 2, 12" holes cut out and the box is bolted directly underneath to bring the bass straight into the cabin, the rear fibre parcel shelf has been replaced with a wooden frame covered in acoustic fabric to let the sound in :D

bullyd
05-17-2006, 05:07 AM
Refresh our memories. Didn't you do a bunch of stuff to your car this past year? I remember you wanted the virtural car show extended so you could finish your work on it and enter. Tell us about it.
i have done a fair bit ill give a list of mods but cant remember when they were done so no perticular order,
i.c.e
lowered 60mm rear 50mm front
sport/m5 front bumper (colour coded front spoiler)
de-cat
clear front indicators,
clear side repeaters
clear rear clusters
carbon fibre cold air induction
bigger injectors
FSE fuel pressure regulator
proformance chip
i am yet to fit my s/s exhaust,
and if anyone decides to try and fit universal angel eyes dont as i went through 2 pairs of headlights from the breakers before giving up!

Gayle
05-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I agree with Joel. This is a tough crowd. They can find a piece of lint on an e34 at 100 yards. Your car looks very nice. And we recognize that all our cars are works in progress.

Gayle
05-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Believe me i took on some mighty bashing when i installed my interior neons.

I remember you getting bashed for lots of outside the main stream ideas, but I don't remember the neons. Did you post pictures of those?

Please post pics. I have to see this. (I actually dig neon but not on my e34). I really do want to see this. If you already posted, please send me the link.