PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla settings?

632 Regal
05-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Jons thing dont flash here, mozilla and the same settings as my kids pc next to it. on his jons flashes and my banana girl works, here it's stationary...any clue?

Active X or something you think?

zhandax
05-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Don't know about Jon's thing but on Mozilla here the banana girl is working well enough for me to ask you for her phone number. Maybe your file associations are not set. Under Preferences > Advanced > System > "Windoz should use Mozilla to open these file types:" make sure .gif is checked. Check all of them so you don't have to do this again.

zhandax
05-15-2006, 01:48 AM
Also check under Privacy & Security > Images > Aminated images should loop > as many times as the image specifies.

632 Regal
05-15-2006, 08:25 AM
I will check into this, the browsers are set exactly the same on 4 machines and it works on all but mine at home...

I think when I killed all that maleware it changed something.

Don't know about Jon's thing but on Mozilla here the banana girl is working well enough for me to ask you for her phone number. Maybe your file associations are not set. Under Preferences > Advanced > System > "Windoz should use Mozilla to open these file types:" make sure .gif is checked. Check all of them so you don't have to do this again.

genphreak
05-15-2006, 08:41 AM
I will check into this, the browsers are set exactly the same on 4 machines and it works on all but mine at home...

I think when I killed all that maleware it changed something.Maybe it has the dreaded bananaware...

632 Regal
05-15-2006, 08:47 AM
anti bananaware
Maybe it has the dreaded bananaware...

ThoreauHD
05-15-2006, 09:14 AM
It's working on my mozilla too. What interferes with animated gif's on winblows are spyware and intrusion detection tools. Zone alarm, spybot memory resident tool, etc.

For mozilla, the switch is under prefrences/privacy and security/images/animated images should loop/As many times as images specify

632 Regal
05-15-2006, 01:15 PM
where at?

For mozilla, the switch is under prefrences/privacy and security/images/animated images should loop/As many times as images specify