PDA

View Full Version : Fake T-Stars

F4Phantom
05-13-2006, 02:25 AM
in the other link titled "are t-stars the best" i saw the link ans photo for the fakes. I am really wanting stars and I am thinking the fakes could be a good way to get them. Do they meet the regualtions for strength?? Are they so cheap it's worth getting them? and the biggest quesiton, can we get them in Australia?

Scott H
05-13-2006, 09:27 AM
but they are TUV approved. The only problem is that they all are designed the same and the star throws the same way on all wheels, which means one side of the car will look proper, and the other will look backwards. Just FYI

in the other link titled "are t-stars the best" i saw the link ans photo for the fakes. I am really wanting stars and I am thinking the fakes could be a good way to get them. Do they meet the regualtions for strength?? Are they so cheap it's worth getting them? and the biggest quesiton, can we get them in Australia?

F4Phantom
05-13-2006, 10:57 AM
that is a big big put off

Alan_525i
05-13-2006, 11:57 AM
They are also pretty hard to find as no one has made fake T-stars in years. (At least as far as I know.) There are plenty of nice "fake" rims on the market that are TUV approved and reasonably priced that you could look at.