PDA

View Full Version : a/c problem

jjdickm
05-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Last winter my a/c stopped working I found out it was the sword resistor and bought a rebuilt one and have now just installed it. the a/c seems to always be on low now. I cannot figure it out then I found a small snapped are which I think leads to the temp control, anyways its a blue tube that runs from behind the climate control to a small arm that controls some valve. so tried just moving that valve and nothing changed im really lost but im going to figure out what that arm controls im going to go take a pic in 10min to help explain it. it there a relay that controls this I hope maybe a bad connection on the switch im going to go investigate more I will be right back.

joshua43214
05-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Could you please do two things. first try to type with fewer typo's, I can't follow what you are saying because of typo's and lack of punctuation.

Could you please also clarify if you are having an AC problem(compressor does not run or does not get cold) or a fan problem.

jjdickm
05-12-2006, 12:13 PM
The A/C still runs cold so I am assuming that it is a fan problem. Before I replaced the sword the blower would not turn on at all, but now with the rebuilt sword it only works on one setting not matter where the knob is. Im sorry about my typing im usually doing it in a hurry, I will make an effort to be more aware of my punctuation and also my typos.