PDA

View Full Version : "EURO" taillights for sale *CHEAP PRICE*

materiamage
05-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Well, I guess I will get straight to the point.

I am selling a set of BMW E36 92-98 4D/4DR "Euro" tail lights for the 3 series. They have never been installed nor have the ever been out of the packaging, other than a few minutes so I could take the attached photos.

This particular set of tail lights are manufactured by Eagle Eyes Traffic Industrial (http://www.eagleeyes.com.tw/) and are really great quality, just check out their website.

These lights ARE S.A.E. / D.O.T. Approved & stamped. and they have a very nice foam-rubber sealing gasket that is roughly 3/8 of an inch thick, compared to most after market tails that are usually not even 1/4 of an inch thick. The foam rubber gasket is very soft and supple and I have no doubts that it will seal the taillights to the car very well.
The mounting hardware ( the attachment bolts) are all metal and not flimsy plastic like some, and the housing seems to be made of a nice and thick plastic, very similar to OEM.
Also the lenses of these lights are very smooth and have a really great finish, no casting or glue lines at all.

The lights are still in the original boxes that they came in (each side in its own foam packed box, and then both put into another bigger box) and that is how they will be shipped to whoever the lucky buyer is.

I am selling these because the store that I ordered them from was supposed to order me euro lights for my 91 525i, but sent me these instead and won't trade them, or refund my money. Since I don't have an e36, I have no use for these lights at all.

Here are a few quick pictures to show all the angles and how great these lights really are (they are honestly the nicest aftermarket lights I have seen, very nice quality and beautiful finish.)

Sorry the picture quality isn’t that great they are just quick snaps with my camera phone, but you get the idea.
Pictures can be found here (http://myweb.cableone.net/downtownsb/525i/index.htm)

For those of you wondering, the last picture shows the thickness of the foam rubber trim gasket, remember most others are only around 1/8 of an inch.

Please make reasonable offers, I would like around 40$ US dollars for them, I have been offered $65 from a kid down the street, but would rather sell to an enthusiast on the forum.

Thanks for looking everyone!:D
~RB