PDA

View Full Version : FS - Couple sets of wheels one 17" & one 15"

wmann
05-09-2006, 09:36 AM
set 1: 17" 5 spoke (Borbet I think) w/ or w/o tires. These have bmw emblems and dunlop sport 9000 tires. These were on the car when purchased a year and a half ago.

set 2: 15" OEM BMW w/ or w/o tires. These came with the car when I bought it, mxv4 tires need air, but I think they are ok, seem to have lots of tread, but not sure of the vintage.

Heres the deal....

1) The Borbet wheels have very slight deflections (bends) in two of them. It is on the back side and looks to be 1/8" on each. The are almost unnoticeable and have been marked on the tire, I can provided pictures on request via email. They all balanced up fine, and have dunlop sport 9000 235/24/zr17 tires on them. The shop said that two tires should be good for the summer and the other two have more tread that those two...

Looking for 360.00 Plus shipping, OBO.

2) the set of Bmw wheels (basketweave/honeycomb I don't know the difference) I have pictures of, they look ok to me, I have not had them looked at or balanced, have older tires that seem to have ok tread, but I don't know how old they are and you might want to save the shipping costs and get new tires, your choice....I will email pics on request....

Looking for 280.00 Plus shipping, OBO

I perfer paypal, but am open to other payment types.

Tires are in VT if interested in pickup.

Please let me know if interested.....Bill Mann

Ps. Ebay feedback as wmann.

Tiger
05-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Put it on ebay... today only is 10 cents insertion fee.