PDA

View Full Version : New low cost BMW parts source...

Warren N.CA
03-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Check current ROUNDEL for Nick Alexander BMW in LaLa-Land's big ad. They now offer parts at cost plus 20% to BMWCCA members. This is the most aggressive pricing I have ever heard of for BMW parts. And they are one of the most reliable and reputable BMW dealers, anywhere. What's more, they offer a "no hassle RETURN policy."

632 Regal
03-25-2004, 07:52 PM
freakin cookies !@$%#

No online parts, bookmarked just incase

Rory
03-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Check current ROUNDEL for Nick Alexander BMW in LaLa-Land's big ad. They now offer parts at cost plus 20% to BMWCCA members. This is the most aggressive pricing I have ever heard of for BMW parts. And they are one of the most reliable and reputable BMW dealers, anywhere. What's more, they offer a "no hassle RETURN policy."
Ha Ha, Tim C. turned me on to them 3 years back. You always have to fax a copy of your CCA membership but once you have ordered a couple times it is like BMA where they know you by name. I have always had excellent experiences with them and definitly recommend them as being up there with BMA.

Best,
Rory

Jr ///M5
03-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Yup, like Rory I also used Tim's advice a couple years ago. I didn't have access to a fax machine, so I took a digital picture of my BMWCCA card and e-mailed it to them along with my order, shipping and payment method. It was easy, and I picked up a new lit shift knob for my M5 and used the old one for the 318iS...all for $65 shipped...two upgrades in one!

The secrets out Warren! =) don't spend too much!! =)

Jr
'91 ///M5
'91 318iS