PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of "Flennor" German made suspension components?

Jr ///M5
04-30-2006, 11:46 AM
BMA sent an email to me introducing the Flennor brand suspension components. Thrust arms, pitman arms, etc, etc.

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them before, a quick search showed they were a long established company in Germany. Wonder how the parts stack up against Lemforder? The prices were attractive.

Maybe I'll buy a set of pitman arms to check out.

Let me know if you've had experience with Flennor and what you thought of them, maybe they were an exclusive in Germany.

Rigmaster
04-30-2006, 11:56 AM
I have no idea- but I got the same Email from BMA. They made it sound like the best thing since sliced br........errr strudel !!!!!

Bret.

Alexlind123
04-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I have newly installed flennor dogbones. They seemed like good quality parts from visual inspection, but i cant really tell; only time will.

winfred
04-30-2006, 02:34 PM
potential hamburg technic? :D

Alexlind123
04-30-2006, 08:38 PM
http://servo.postverket.us/alex/dogbones.JPG

onewhippedpuppy
05-01-2006, 06:07 AM
I'll be the tester for them, we'll find out if I'm a sucker or not. On Yves's recomendation, I ordered Flennor thrust arms with 750 bushes, tie rods, center link, and sway bar links. My rear dogbones I put in a while back were also Flennor, so we'll see. He said the quality is comparable to Lemforder, and the prices are much better. Still not FCP Groton cheap, but I expect that they're at the least better than that stuff.