PDA

View Full Version : Blinker frequency...

Rustam
04-30-2006, 07:58 AM
I have a question regarding blinker control. The one for left turn used to flash much more frequently than the right one. A couple of days ago I spent some time trying to see whether the transmission was connected well deciding to disconnect the "SEM" switch. Having then gone on a highway I realized that both blinkers workwed at same frequency. This actually happened once before, I don't recall having the switch out at that time. Does some one know what may be responsible for variable control of the blinker? Perhaps they should always and both flash at same rate? Does this have anything to do with sport mode?

BillionPa
04-30-2006, 11:37 AM
they should flash at the same rate unless one of the bulbs has different current draw than the other, then it will speed up (bulb burning out for example)

632 Regal
04-30-2006, 12:16 PM
I had a funky bulb where the deal that holds the filiment spread and did the same thing. Different brand bulbs all the way around.

they should flash at the same rate unless one of the bulbs has different current draw than the other, then it will speed up (bulb burning out for example)