PDA

View Full Version : Clean black E34 on AC Expressway w/ ~18" rims

Jon K
04-29-2006, 02:24 PM
I was cruising down to the jersey shore (need a freakin day vacation from school and car work) with my gf in her neon. It always turns out that we see a TON of bmws on the days I leave my bimmer sleeping. There was a very clean black E34 with what looked to be 18" darker color wheels, possibly Mille Miglia MM11 Sports... debadged... waxed... real nice! Anyone here? His license plate said princeton, nj

E34 530
04-29-2006, 05:54 PM
I was cruising down to the jersey shore (need a freakin day vacation from school and car work) with my gf in her neon. It always turns out that we see a TON of bmws on the days I leave my bimmer sleeping. There was a very clean black E34 with what looked to be 18" darker color wheels, possibly Mille Miglia MM11 Sports... debadged... waxed... real nice! Anyone here? His license plate said princeton, nj

That's kinda weird. I was driving on 195 towards your area today in my Ranger pick-up (same situation, whenever I'm in my car I never see any enthusiasts, but since I wasn't today I saw about 4 of them) I thought I saw your car. It was the same color as yours, clears all around, PA plates, etc. but it had M-Parallels.

NovceGuru
04-30-2006, 04:54 AM
I saw a PRIsTINE red on tan 635Csi yesterday, I didn't know such a gem existed in my town. My gf said it was ugly though....gonna have to have talk with her :P

Rustam
04-30-2006, 09:51 AM
I saw a PRIsTINE red on tan 635Csi yesterday, I didn't know such a gem existed in my town. My gf said it was ugly though....gonna have to have talk with her :P

"Honey, we have to talk"?

bahnstormer
04-30-2006, 01:59 PM
dust off the ol' pimp hand =]