PDA

View Full Version : inspection lights

jippijak
04-23-2006, 07:18 AM
inspection lights look weird. i used the peak tool to reset the lights and now the oil service light and the inspection never light up and the color bar is not even lit or at least the red and yellow part of it . could it be a blown bulb or something?
thanks Jippi

wingman
04-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi Jippi, Mate there have been several requests for you to fill out your profile. It really does make it a lot easier to help you. For example early E34 dashes are prone to gremlins so it may be a simple gremlin thing. Your location also helps as different markets got different components. One final thing while I'm picking on you:D , Please review what you have typed as it is very hard to read something with heaps of typos.

rob101
04-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi Jippi, Mate there have been several requests for you to fill out your profile. It really does make it a lot easier to help you. For example early E34 dashes are prone to gremlins so it may be a simple gremlin thing. Your location also helps as different markets got different components. One final thing while I'm picking on you:D , Please review what you have typed as it is very hard to read something with heaps of typos.
waht are you taking abotu? his engilsh are perfact.

;)
PS fill out your profile or die. (or alternatively don't expect people to reply to your posts)

Russell
04-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I agree with Wingman. I also suggest setting some sort of sig with car info.

jippijak
04-26-2006, 09:17 AM
my bad, was in a little bit of a rush when i typed it. its a 1991 525iA sedan.

wingman
04-26-2006, 03:40 PM
inspection lights look weird. i used the peak tool to reset the lights and now the oil service light and the inspection never light up and the color bar is not even lit or at least the red and yellow part of it . could it be a blown bulb or something?
thanks Jippi

Thanks for filling out your profile Jippi. Do you have any dash lights on at all (odometer/check panel/gear selection)?

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-26-2006, 08:09 PM
the red and the yellow bar does not light up until you hit them. Only the outer margin lights up on the start.

shogun
04-26-2006, 08:24 PM
The outer margin lights up on each start as a test for the CC. See owners manual.