PDA

View Full Version : Peoples from AU get your fuel today!

rob101
04-18-2006, 01:24 PM
you heard what i said, next week we are going to get raped
http://www.aip.com.au/pricing/market.htm
i've been watching it, and the market prices usually take about a week before we see them at the pump, there also must be too high of a demand for petrol because it doesn't seem to be following the trend of the crude and diesel prices! it just keeps climbing.

i filled up today $1.28/L for ultimate woo hoo!:D

GJPinAU
04-18-2006, 02:37 PM
i filled up today $1.28/L for ultimate woo hoo!:D

Rob, you live in Queensland, you should be wohooing every day ;)

genphreak
04-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Rob, you live in Queensland, you should be wohooing every day ;)Yes, thanks Rob.

My pit stop is planned tonight. Fingers crossed I make it in time! Yea, 1.28- i doubt I'll find it under 130, but then I checked this (http://motormouth.com.au/pricesearch.aspx): $1.25pl! I'm still getting knackered, but shite, that's cheap given the threats I heard of $1.75pl in the media yesterday.

Ever get the feeling that we're all being conditioned to manage higher fuel prices?

Perhaps after we the screaming hordes agree to invade evil-incarnate-state (Iran) we'll be able to get cheap fuel again.... (NOT!) :D Nick

Alexlind123
04-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Gas is really expensive here now, i payed about 72cents a liter for shell "plus".

pundit
04-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Yes, thanks Rob.

My pit stop is planned tonight. Fingers crossed I make it in time! Yea, 1.28- i doubt I'll find it under 130, but then I checked this (http://motormouth.com.au/pricesearch.aspx): $1.25pl! I'm still getting knackered, but shite, that's cheap given the threats I heard of $1.75pl in the media yesterday.

Ever get the feeling that we're all being conditioned to manage higher fuel prices?

Perhaps after we the screaming hordes agree to invade evil-incarnate-state (Iran) we'll be able to get cheap fuel again.... (NOT!) :D Nick
If the U.S. does a 'Rummy' in Iran then petrol will be $2.00 per litre here by the end of the year!... just wait and see!
Even just talking about possible military action in Iran is pushing the price up. Then there's the increasing demand from China and India.....!!!!

How much do you think George Bush and all his oil men are raking in out of their oil shares at the moment as the price spirals upward?

Think about how much an M30 or M60 E34 will be worth in another two years... about $2k I reckon! :(

pundit
04-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Gas is really expensive here now, i payed about 72cents a liter for shell "plus".
That's about 50% less than we pay here and about 200% less the the Brits pay.
Consider yourself privileged! ;)

genphreak
04-18-2006, 04:08 PM
That's about 50% less than we pay here and about 200% less the the Brits pay. Consider yourself privileged! ;) It sucks huh. I'llhave to garage my baby one day, or convert it to electric...

Hmmm... the electri-nator conversion, fits any car; I can see it now.

We'll all be powered by $29.95 Chinese hairdryer motors with incredible specs within 3 years...

rob101
04-18-2006, 04:50 PM
yes i should be woo hooing everyday last night i bought regular for 117 per litre. but its funny, crude oil and diesel are relatively stable yet petroleum is sky rocketing.

soon it will be a driving miss diesel experience for me, this petrol price ******** is getting out of control. as far as i am concerned if the exchange rate and the price of crude oil is stable yet petrol prices jump up ummmmm did somebody blow up a refinery? no? did people start buying more petrol......... ummmmmmmm no! so wtf?