PDA

View Full Version : Chat room

Alexlind123
04-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Why doesnt anyone use it?

Gayle
04-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Why doesnt anyone use it?

Cuz Jeff and Charles have to keep their post count up?

Paul in NZ
04-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Patrick and I used to use it a lot....and others,one night we had people from all over the world....gets a bit hectic with more than three or four tho

dacoyote
04-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Cuz Jeff and Charles have to keep their post count up?

Not funny... true... but not funny :-)

Gayle
04-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Alex--here is a serious answer to your question.

I recall people saying the chat room program associated with this board is not very user friendly. Haven't tried it so don't know personally. I also think I remember that it maybe it wasn't working for a while just like the gallery wasn't working for a while.

I think Javier has used it to help people with electrical problems.

Charles--you let us use your chat room program one night. BigKriss, Mattyb, Alex and I used it and your program was very easy to use. I sent private messages to other people who were on the board that night to see if they wanted to join us in the chat room and the 4 of us were all that showed up.

Big Kriss wanted to have chat room events to discuss mods. Alex--what is your interest in the chat room. What would you like to see happen?

sKilled
04-15-2006, 06:55 PM
There's a chat room? Well call me a sack of s**t tied with chicken wings...

Gayle
04-15-2006, 07:09 PM
There's a chat room? Well call me a sack of s**t tied with chicken wings...

Ok--If you insist. You are a sack of s**t tied with chicken wings...:p

winfred
04-15-2006, 07:58 PM
last couple times i tried it something kept screwing up and halfway through responding it'd take a dump, granted that was a while ago, maybe it's less agravating now

BigKriss
04-16-2006, 02:04 AM
lets incorporate this program to the board

http://www.tufat.com/script2.htm

Gayle
04-16-2006, 05:25 AM
Kristen--You are the chat man. If you like this program, it has to be good. How would you feel about contacting Ed about it?