PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an extra style 5 centercap?

M-what
04-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Some low life decided that he like to have mine, so he took it off the car. I don't even want to know what the dealer would want. I will check here first and make the dealer last resort. Thanks

Mike-AZ
04-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Which one is that exactly? I have a couple of center caps for the honey-comb style wheel that came on the 540i. They're chrome though. -- Mike

Bimmer Nut Ed
04-13-2006, 12:30 PM
I need 4 "good" bottlecaps center caps if anyone has some they are willing to sell. Daughters car looks a little ratty with the caps and the peeling centercaps. Gayle is not going to want to drive it to the Midwest Meet the way it is!

Sorry to sidestep the thread, but we're talking about center caps anyway, and it gets bumped to the top again.

ThoreauHD
04-13-2006, 12:49 PM
They have high school kids in my area prying off the BMW emblems on cars and making belt buckets and "flare" with them. I **** you not. They're making a new clothing line out of these things. Attaching it too bookbags and such. As well, this is sorta off topic, but just thought I'd share.

M-what
04-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Which one is that exactly? I have a couple of center caps for the honey-comb style wheel that came on the 540i. They're chrome though. -- Mike
Its the 17" wheels that came on e39 cars with sport package.

gt90
04-14-2006, 04:34 PM
it's my wheels, and I also need just 1 centercap, anyone with 2?