PDA

View Full Version : Where to get the EBA

Toeks
04-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Are they all together or do you get them for specific installations only? Where can I get hold of the EBA?

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Earnings Before Amortization?

shogun
04-12-2006, 04:46 PM
If you only need something for one special thing like let's say electric rear blind installation, ask the dealer for a print out. Maybe you have to pay some $ for it, depending on if you are regular customer or not.
EBA = EinBauAnleitungen = installation instructions

Bill R.
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
have nothing on the e34's. My newest eba is a 2002 and it has nothing on e34's. Or you can try to locate an older one on ebay but most people there are trying to sell the newest , or you can do as Shogun suggests and ask the dealer for the specific install documents you're looking for. There's a couple of russian sites selling the older archive version of the ebay that covers everything up to 98 for 75 bucks. Or there's a torrent that i saw for the eba but i don't know what version it is... be resourceful you'll find it.

Are they all together or do you get them for specific installations only? Where can I get hold of the EBA?

Toeks
04-13-2006, 07:38 AM
I'll go hound my local BMW dealer. I'm sure if I stand there long enough they'll get tired of me and hand it over.