PDA

View Full Version : OT What do you feed your PET?? (in relation to "post a pic of your pet")

SharkmanBMW
04-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I have 2 cats and they eat Eukanuba dry food (lamb and rice)

I also feed the Arusha raw meat (mixed with salmon oil and kelp powder)
They have a few different meats... chicken, turkey, bison...
they are a blend of meat, bone, heart, liver.
Sold frozen and you thaw and serve (NO smell like canned food)

The logic behind the meat is that cats are carnivores, in the wild they eat birds and small mammals, NOT the ingredients in most dry foods. It satisfies them more and is better for them in general....

I have one cat only that likes it, the other is more picky!

I am interested to know if I am the only one doing this, what do the rest of you feed your pets?

scott540
04-10-2006, 02:32 PM
We feed the whippet some organic food called Innova. Mostly lamb, chicken and rice. For his birthday we give him rabbit meat that comes in a can. He catches his own once in a while too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/scott540/163-6317_IMG.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/scott540/165-6525_IMG.jpg

SRR2
04-10-2006, 02:42 PM
93 octane and Mobil 1.

angrypancake
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM
turkey, ham, cheese, lobster, chicken, oreos, goldfish, pop tarts, basically anything other than cat food. seriously when regular wet food is put on the plate she walks away. that rotten spoiled little bitch cat eats better than i do.

632 Regal
04-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Domestic pets never get anything but dry designated food such as dof chow (I dont have a dog anymore) or dry cat food (whatever is decent no cheapies) once you start giving them table food they turn into beggers and climb onto counters and if caught seem to dissapeer.... kinda like allowing them onto the bed, thats a big NO-NO pretty soon you wake up with your back all conjackulated but dont want to move cause you dont want to bother the damn cat...uh uh, homey dont play that anymore.

The chickens get chicken layer which they hate, chicken scratch which seems to be like pouring cocaine to a bunch of crackheads, apples regularly and whatever else is spoiled to a point.

They cant wait to go in the yard and mow my back lawn and eat all the bugs and produce the most excellent eggs you have ever had!

what was this about again?

NovceGuru
04-10-2006, 05:19 PM
I have 2 cats and they eat Eukanuba dry food (lamb and rice)

I also feed the Arusha raw meat (mixed with salmon oil and kelp powder)
They have a few different meats... chicken, turkey, bison...
they are a blend of meat, bone, heart, liver.
Sold frozen and you thaw and serve (NO smell like canned food)

The logic behind the meat is that cats are carnivores, in the wild they eat birds and small mammals, NOT the ingredients in most dry foods. It satisfies them more and is better for them in general....

I have one cat only that likes it, the other is more picky!

I am interested to know if I am the only one doing this, what do the rest of you feed your pets?

Damn man your cats eat better than I do!!

Dave M
04-10-2006, 05:58 PM
They cant wait to go in the yard and mow my back lawn and eat all the bugs and produce the most excellent eggs you have ever had!

what was this about again?

Ha:)

Doornob don't get no satisfaction either. Only Performatrin dry, six 50lb bags every six months (all at once!).

That way, he's always hankerin for:

small dog, rabbit, canoe paddles, shrew, skunk, worm, thumbtacks, cat, rubberband, squirrel, superball, bullfrog, steel wool, fur-lined clothing, porcupine, ski boot, grasshopper,...........

But seriously, he's a friggin garborator. He's had all the above in his mouth and passed 90% of it, save for the small dog and cat. While swimming beside on a six day canoe trip, he encoutered the bullfrog on a lillypad and swallowed live. Barely missed a dogpaddle, just gave a sputter and burp and kept on truckin.

So my glovebox won't close all the way......

Dave M

winfred
04-10-2006, 06:30 PM
waldo is pretty spoiled thanks to mom but once i came down stairs in the morning to find the remains of a toilet brush on the living room floor, lucy aka the sausage is a moble trash can, she eats anything that doesn't eat her first, glass, plastic, rubber, cloth, bits of lint, bugs, stains on the floor once she consumed the best part of a 325 head gasket set off the shelf over the weekend a while back, one of her favorite treats is coffee beans, kinda buzzs around the shop afterwards, our interior guy was telling me about his dog while entertaining company in the yard the dog cruises up and shits out a sock infront of friends and family

SharkmanBMW
04-10-2006, 06:54 PM
our interior guy was telling me about his dog while entertaining company in the yard the dog cruises up and shits out a sock infront of friends and family

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

632 Regal
04-10-2006, 07:12 PM
thats too funny!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!