PDA

View Full Version : electrical prob

eurodreamz
04-08-2006, 03:17 PM
well thank u guys so far have to say just from searches i have found a whole bunch of stuff to help me. now to the problem when i turn off the car and lock it the lights in the window switches stay on is that normal. and the pasenger front door wont lock at all (still have to try out the trick with the key to have them sincronyzed).other than that prob these week i will take pictures of it and my progress (still waitning for parts). tomorow will attempt to do compresion testin Cylinder leak test and valve asjustment as it is a litle tiky. want to change tranny fluid to and not sure if i wana drop pan and change filter to what do u guyz thinck. once again thancks a million and sorryyy for trowing so much at u at the same time. :D

Paul in NZ
04-08-2006, 03:23 PM
window switch light stayin on is normal..if you stay and watch they dim a litle bit almost straight away..i think they go out after a bit

eurodreamz
04-08-2006, 03:32 PM
thanks for the reply and help, i was i little concerned as i didnt want my batery dead and the doors locked as i read that can be a pita. well thats one problem down 23 other to go