PDA

View Full Version : EAT chips Easter sale

MarkD
04-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Actually the sale price has been available since last Easter if you click the "EAT chips" (http://www.bimmer.info/eatchips/) link above,
but I am changing the sale prices after April 20. If you are one of the first 10 to order during the sale period (starts now) I'll send you an $8 refund via PayPal after you order.

MarkD

Russell
04-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Found no downside. all good!

Actually the sale price has been available since last Easter if you click the "EAT chips" (http://www.bimmer.info/eatchips/) link above,
but I am changing the sale prices after April 20. If you are one of the first 10 to order during the sale period (starts now) I'll send you an $8 refund via PayPal after you order.

MarkD

Jjcarr
04-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Mark, quick side question. Here in CO it's hard to find premium gas better than 91 octane. Your site says you recomend 92 octane. Would the regular use of 91 octane be an issue?

Island530i
04-07-2006, 06:17 AM
I know you were looking at mid april for the completion of the chip for the 95 530i, is that still on schedule?

MarkD
04-07-2006, 06:21 AM
UPDATE: it appears the link no longer works. It was still active last week.
I'll make a new page and post the link here later today or Saturday.

MarkD

MarkD
04-07-2006, 06:24 AM
I know you were looking at mid april for the completion of the chip for the 95 530i, is that still on schedule?

For the non-EWS DME's:
It's pretty close but there is a bit of a delay and my other (contract software work) got in the way. I would say that the first version will be ready for testing in early May. I'll send it to Jeff (632Regal) when ready.

I have determined that there are two chips used in the non-EWS auto cars. I am making the chip first for the version that 632Regal sent me (from his car).

I will make the other version once I get that stock chip.

For the EWS DME's:
I have not found such a car here so still need to read a chip from someone.
What is the build date of your car? If you already sent me an email with that info, I will look it up. Just send an email again so I know who to look for.

MarkD

MarkD
04-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Mark, quick side question. Here in CO it's hard to find premium gas better than 91 octane. Your site says you recomend 92 octane. Would the regular use of 91 octane be an issue?

Most chips require 91 octane, I had recommended 92 for the 318iS chip but even that works well on 91.

MarkD

632 Regal
04-07-2006, 06:33 AM
*rubs hands with big grin in anticipation*

For the non-EWS DME's:
It's pretty close but there is a bit of a delay and my other (contract software work) got in the way. I would say that the first version will be ready for testing in early May. I'll send it to Jeff (632Regal) when ready.

I have determined that there are two chips used in the non-EWS auto cars. I am making the chip first for the version that 632Regal sent me (from his car).

I will make the other version once I get that stock chip.

For the EWS DME's:
I have not found such a car here so still need to read a chip from someone.
What is the build date of your car? If you already sent me an email with that info, I will look it up. Just send an email again so I know who to look for.

MarkD