PDA

View Full Version : What Is Lsd

BM'S BM 540i/94
03-21-2004, 11:57 PM
DUMB QUESTION. I'm reading about LSD in many themes, can somebody tell me wath is that? thank you!!!

Sheqel
03-22-2004, 12:02 AM
LSD = Limited Slip Differential = Car go better = Niiice

Paul in NZ
03-22-2004, 12:20 AM
and the other will just roll.A limited slip diff will transfer part of the power to the "lazy" wheel.They make a big difference.My 535 with lsd and 235 wide rears is almost impossible to spin the rear wheels in normal even spirited driving...even in the wet.....you can provoke it of course :D
But when both rear wheels are spinning.......
The traction provided by two rear wheels pushing can overcome two wheels trying to turn so it is not all beer and skittles.....
I hope all 540`s have em.....

632 Regal
03-22-2004, 12:47 AM
LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is one of the major drugs making up the hallucinogen class. LSD was discovered in 1938 and is one of the most potent mood-changing chemicals. It is manufactured from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains.

LSD, commonly referred to as "acid," is sold on the street in tablets, capsules, and, occasionally, liquid form. It is odorless, colorless, and has a slightly bitter taste and is usually taken by mouth. Often LSD is added to absorbent paper, such as blotter paper, and divided into small decorated squares, with each square representing one dose.

The Drug Enforcement Administration reports that the strength of LSD samples obtained currently from illicit sources ranges from 20 to 80 micrograms of LSD per dose. This is considerably less than the levels reported during the 1960s and early 1970s, when the dosage ranged from 100 to 200 micrograms, or higher, per unit.

I hope this information helps.

:D

winfred
03-22-2004, 12:55 AM
i was waiting for that

Paul in NZ
03-22-2004, 12:59 AM
spin like crazy

kiNGMak
03-22-2004, 02:12 AM
Pic from a burnout i did at a dragstrip.. this is at the end of the track.. we were drying the track off and i decided to speed up the drying.. sorry bout the quality... had to decrease it cause it wouldnt let me post the full image???

MarkD
03-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Pic from a burnout i did at a dragstrip.. this is at the end of the track.. we were drying the track off and i decided to speed up the drying.. sorry bout the quality... had to decrease it cause it wouldnt let me post the full image???

KingMak, that looks impressive but BMW's were not really made for that. I can't help but wonder, are you getting tires for free? If so, I will need some new 18" ones for my M5 soon.... :D

Mark

kiNGMak
03-22-2004, 08:56 PM
EHEHE Those were some Dunlops that were crappy and I was getting a new set anyways.. so i wasnt too worried about them.. put 2 nice divets in the asphalt there though.. :)