PDA

View Full Version : OT: apparently my University has won the regional basketball exposition....

ryan roopnarine
04-03-2006, 08:58 PM
i know this 'cause i was trying to go to sleep, when i started to hear a great deal of screaming and stomping from the upper floor of my building. followed by gunshots....keep in mind these are goddamned white people. im kinda ok with the pistol fire, but if the rednex start firing their shotguns into the air cause they can't find pistols, i'm calling the police. not to mention that some jackass parked directly outside my window has started laying into his horn and flashing his highbeams. perhaps i need vagina. or pancakes. i think i'm going to see if i have any pancake mix laying around. fer christsakes, its not like people in this part of the country even like basketball that much.

liquidtiger720
04-03-2006, 09:08 PM
what university do you go to?

ryan roopnarine
04-03-2006, 09:11 PM
the one that won the enn ceee double aaa tournament, FU. was a showdown between the two schools named after forced sex acts.....UFIA (unsolicited finger in anus) versus FU (f**** University)

somebody found an air horn....

winfred
04-03-2006, 09:16 PM
mmmmm.......vagina......

perhaps i need vagina. or pancakes. i think i'm going to see if i have any pancake mix laying around.

E34 530
04-03-2006, 09:29 PM
That would be cool to eat pancakes with Aunt Jemima syryp while getting vagina at the same time. It would be kind of like that Seinfeld episode where George eats the pastrami sandwich while having sex. You could then create a product called Aunt Vagina's syrup.

ryan roopnarine
04-03-2006, 09:34 PM
That would be cool to eat pancakes with Aunt Jemima syryp while getting vagina at the same time. It would be kind of like that Seinfeld episode where George eats the pastrami sandwich while having sex. You could then create a product called Aunt Vagina's syrup.

the pastrami sandwich and watching the portable tv while having sex thing was comedy gold, i wonder how some people can be so inherently funny as to think things like that up.

SharkmanBMW
04-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I've had Aunt Vagina's syrup...
It ain't that bad!!!!

angrypancake
04-04-2006, 02:12 AM
i know this 'cause i was trying to go to sleep, when i started to hear a great deal of screaming and stomping from the upper floor of my building. followed by gunshots....keep in mind these are goddamned white people. im kinda ok with the pistol fire, but if the rednex start firing their shotguns into the air cause they can't find pistols, i'm calling the police. not to mention that some jackass parked directly outside my window has started laying into his horn and flashing his highbeams. perhaps i need vagina. or pancakes. i think i'm going to see if i have any pancake mix laying around. fer christsakes, its not like people in this part of the country even like basketball that much.

you guys also had the mvp at at ncaa champs for swimming, he set 3 american records in 3 days....

Russell
04-04-2006, 05:27 AM
SEC did "OK" this year!